my weight loss journey:-) pix

Options
I never really realized how big I have gotten. I mean, I knew I was well over weight because that's what the scale said...but this big? No I didn't realize how big I have gotten. Everything in my life became so complicated..i never had time to do anything..it was all work work work..bills bills bills..kids kids kids...so gym time was definitely not at all on my mind. I finally got so tired of being FAT..and clothes...oh my! Don't even get me started on that. I had little interest in buying new clothes because I was so disgusted at the way I looked. So just one random day I decided to go back and get signed back up at the gym and it has been uphill from there. It was a Thursday(not a Monday) and from that day forward my life has changed drastically. Going to the gym and working out regularly had become a big part of my life. My family has definitely been my big motivators. Especially my HUSBAND. Not only does he support me 110% he gives me all my space and all the time in the world to workout. I now have so much time on my hands and can juggle everything I thought was so hard all in one. My energy level is unreal. Sorry to bore you guys..but here's my pictures..feedback is definitely welcomed:-)

JULY22011.jpg
before.jpg
day30.jpg
0429FRONT.jpg
during040712.jpg

Replies

• tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! :) Good job
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    You're looking awesome :) very healthy and happy and you can see those Ibs coming off now!! Great job Tkaa, you're doing amazingly :)
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    You look amazing!!! :) Good job
    Thank you! It's been a small struggle..but it's only UP from here.
  • tkaawa
    Options
    You're looking awesome :) very healthy and happy and you can see those Ibs coming off now!! Great job Tkaa, you're doing amazingly :)

Thank you:-) I feel amazing.
  • cassieramos38
    cassieramos38 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pics:sad:
  • nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Great job chick...congrats
  • tkaawa
    Options
    I can't see the pics:sad:

really? :huh: what do i need to do? It's showing up on my end that's why
  • tkaawa
    Options
    Great job chick...congrats

thank you nikki:happy:
  • fromfattofine
    fromfattofine Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Great job you look great. Luv the shoes too :smile:
  • yourieann
    yourieann Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    you look amazing keep up the good work:drinker:
  • tkaawa
    Options
    thank you everyone:-)
  • tkaawa
    Options
    Great job you look great. Luv the shoes too :smile:

tnx. They're so pretty...but deng they hurt..lol. PAIN=BEAUTY right..lol
  • amccord2
    amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! You look great! Keep up the good work! And, this has a lot to do with Les Mills Pump, right? :love:
  • tkaawa
    Options
    I am so happy for you! You look great! Keep up the good work! And, this has a lot to do with Les Mills Pump, right? :love:

Yes Les Mills Pump has been a BIG part of it...I've been slacking the past week because I started doing Insanity(for cardio) and I still do my other workouts as well..but yes...weight lifting is a big part of my weight loss..
  • JamminAng
    JamminAng Posts: 36
    Options
    Good for you!

I'm starting PUMP Monday with some friends! (Yes... Monday! LOL!) Hope I see some results like you have!

Great work!
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Your big picture is small....your small picture is big!!! :wink:

Lol....moral of the story....you are smaller in the big picture....you get what I mean.

Fabulously lovely!!!
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    U look great!
  • tkaawa
    Options
    Good for you!

I'm starting PUMP Monday with some friends! (Yes... Monday! LOL!) Hope I see some results like you have!

Great work!

Thank you:-)
    Good Luck with that. You'll definitely enjoy it. I try to start things at the spur of the moment..you know. Studies show that you should start something in the beginning of the week..but I've found that picking something up and starting it right there and then..whether it be a Monday,Tuesday or even Thursday...Just start it.
  • tkaawa
    Options
    Your big picture is small....your small picture is big!!! :wink:

Lol....moral of the story....you are smaller in the big picture....you get what I mean.

Fabulously lovely!!!

I KNOW RIGHT! I didn't realize that I didn't have too much full body pictures...I love pictures..but seems like I've been hiding my body from the camera..that's why it's so small..that's a cropped picture....lol Definitely get what you mean.

:happy: :bigsmile: :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!