bad cold after starting exercise

Options
has anyone else got ill after just starting out with exercise im never ill normally but everytime i take up some form of exercise i get a bad cold is this normal and if so just wondering why?

Replies

• _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Are you really good about washing your hands? Especially after working out? Sorry, not to imply anything but...
  • blondieliz1980
    Options
    im quite OCD about washing my hands so yeah im really good about washing my hands constantly lol
  • Kirdaz
    Kirdaz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hi there, i too have recently just started on this mfp journey and in week 2 i have also come down with a stinking cold( sneezing for england, runny nose and generally feel like cr@#. I was wondering wether it was anything to do with the change/ shock to the system. going into it scientificly i have read on internet that you can get withdrawals from sugar which can cause mild to severe flu symptoms!!!!!! although i think i have proper man flu symptoms. so if you are eating healthier and cutting out alot of refined sugar then you could be experiencing something like this. its as if your body is shock, knocked the immune system abit or detoxing???. either that or its all rain and winter chills we've been having here.