Normal BMI

Options
99cherrypie99
99cherrypie99 Posts: 205 Member
I finally entered a normal BMI today! Another pound off since having excess skin removal surgery 2 weeks ago.

Anyone interested on before/after pics, they are on my blog - jenhudsonmosher.blogspot.com

Replies

• esphixiet
    esphixiet Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! It must feel so good!! :)
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    WOW! Just read your blog! Amazing results!! You look great! And the surgery really made a huge difference. Very inspirational! Happy shopping and I hope your recovery goes well.
  • pollardarnp
    Options
    Wonderful! I know those numbers can be so bothersome... I understand completely. Hope to join you there someday!
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Your blog is amazing! You have done something phenomenal, both in the weight loss and the courage to share pics of the process. I can't imagine how uncomfortable you were with the extra skin. I bet you feel like a bird taking flight without it. You look great!
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    Congrats!!! This is amazing results and process. I hope you are all healed up if not I'm sure you should be in a few weeks... You look amazing, keep it up!
  • larkiedeek
    larkiedeek Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!

Well done. Need to go read your blog now :)
  • erika_urthmama
    erika_urthmama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just read your blog. You are soooo inspiring! Thank you!!!!!!!!
  • kelly152966
    kelly152966 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Your story is incredible! Thank you so much for sharing! What an inspiration! Your blog is a very wonderful tool as well. I wish you all the luck in the world to continue in the same path with maintaining your weight! Rock your new body! :smile:
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Just saw your blog and am truly impressed. Well done, it must have taken such courage and determination to see your journey through!! Enjoy the skin you're in :smile:
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    Fantastic.

I just read your blog - amazing results. Thank you for sharing :)
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait til i say that :)
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I just checked out your blog - you are SO awesome!!!! Congratulations on the NSV, you deserve it for all your hard work.
  • cb83580
    cb83580 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You are looking fantastic! I can't even imagine how you must feel to be able to look at yourself in the mirror right now. You've come so far and accomplished so much!
  • sarahdee2007
    sarahdee2007 Posts: 257
    Options
    Incredible job! You you fantastic!
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    You are incredible! I checked out your blog and your attitude is awesome - yes wear those swimmers this summer!! Rock that body - you are an inspiration and deserve to show it off. Congratulations!!!!
  • Chood5
    Chood5 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Wow! Incredible. Congrats on your accomplishment!
  • 53cindy
    53cindy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW....To see 200lbs plus weight loss in front of me is amazing I struggle to get my last 5lbs off you are totally amazing it must be unbelievable keep it up
  • addict3
    addict3 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats and good luck in your new life!
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. I'm so happy for you.
  • dodger7977
    dodger7977 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! That must feel so amazing. Thanks for sharing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!