Looking for support/motivation

Options
RAKB02
RAKB02 Posts: 4 Member
Hey all!

I am new to myfitnesspal and I just want to find some friends to keep me motivated and on the right track! I have lost 11lbs since February and the latest 4 have been the last couple weeks since joining! I want to stay motivated and be more active. I am currently doing the C25K program and it is going great! :happy:

Replies

• diana79
    diana79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good job loosing those pounds! Motivation is key to our success. I would be more than happy to support you on this journey! Feel free to add me :)
    ~Diana
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful :-)

I think that MFP will really help you get those last few pounds off!
  • Dhemeyer
    Dhemeyer Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It sounds like you're making great efforts. MFP has been totally instrumental in my weight loss/fitness journey. I hope you find the same results!
    Motivation can be the greatest hurdle, so feel free to add me or message me if you're struggling.
    To support you better, tell us, what are your goals?
    -Dala
  • yngsquared
    yngsquared Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to the group! I love being friends with anyone who's a runner/getting into running. I'm going to add you! :)
  • RAKB02
    RAKB02 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support!! I am looking to get down to a healthy weight. About 30lb more or so. I can tell you this much doing the C25K is working!! I ran up the stairs after my two 5 year old boys and didn't even feel winded!! Very big improvement over a month ago!!!