Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

JM "Extreme Shed & Shred" - Anyone do this workout?

Jillian Michaels' Extreme Shed & Shred - Anyone do this workout? Your results?

Replies

• Jackieann007
    Jackieann007 Posts: 8 Member
    I just bought this DVD and did the first workout! I love it because it is so different from the 30 day shred! I have 6 DVDs from Jillian and love rotating through them so I don't get bored! I really like that she has mixed it up and added some yoga and kickboxing into it!
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 516 Member
    Sounds good! I love her DVD's (although I want to punch her while I am doing them), but I love how I feel after. I will have to do some research on this one.
  • CanadianMomma
    CanadianMomma Posts: 66 Member
    I recently bought this too, but haven't started it yet. I bought a whole bunch of her DVD's, so I'm excited to see how they differ and what results this one will bring. Thanks for posting this, I"m interested in other peoples results and how they liked it compared to her other DVD's.
  • tantalee
    tantalee Posts: 130 Member
    i like it very much. Although i havent lose any weight with it it makes me lose cm's.
  • Jackieann007
    Haha! This is why I like this DVD hauer01... I just pretend I am punching her on the boxing parts! :) I have a love/hate relationship with her. Hate how she kicks my butt but love the results she gives! Good look to all of you and keep up the hard work. It will be worth it in the end!
  • LovelyNFit
    LovelyNFit Posts: 92 Member
    I just got it and did the 60min and its a great workout. Let's all do it for the month of May and motivate each other.
  • Jackieann007
    Sounds great! I could use the motivation to get it in gear! Keep working ladies!
  • EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    I highly recommend it, especially if you're trying lose weight and trying to slim down.

This DVD is awesome for getting a great workout in! Since I am in maintenance mode I do not do Level 1 & 2 back to back.

I've had this DVD for a couple months and workout with it about 3 days a week. I alternate between level 1 and 2. I push myself on each exercise and add in my own modification (such as adding a pushup in the first exercise of first circuit of level 1, adding weights on some of the exercises, etc).