customized protein bars!

Options
Nich0le
Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
Ok, so I watched this show Shark Tank last night and a man came on that makes customized protein bars. YOu go online and choose the flavors you like and he makes the bars, personalizes the wrappers for you and ships them out in about 7 days.

He started this because he couldn't find bars in stores that he thought were any good. I went on to Create my own bars and I was surprised that they were only $36 for a dozen. The cool thing is as you add your ingredients teh nutrition label to the right automatically updates so you can see the values for the bars as you make them.

I am not a big fan of protein bars but I did order a sample bar so I could decide if I wanted to buy a whole package. I will let you know. OH, website

elementbars.com

:drinker:

Replies

• astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    that's really interesting, thanks!
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I checked it out, website is cool, making a bar is okay.....but $36 for 12 protein bars??? I can barely bring myself to pay $2.00 a bar let alone $3.00! Even if I do get to make it myself!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    very cool!! :bigsmile:

but very pricey! :ohwell:
  • mindcrime
    Options
    These look too awesome! I seriously want to try them - i love protein bars!
  • Chiny
    Chiny Posts: 321
    Options
    very cool!! :bigsmile:

but very pricey! :ohwell:

I agree, I can't see myself spending that much on them although they sound like they're worth every penny.