Any fellow Hell's Kitchen fans around?

Daniel78
Daniel78 Posts: 37
edited September 20 in Chit-Chat
Although Gordon Ramsay has a lot of cons, he also has a lot of pros that make him fun to watch on tv. I'm hooked on Hell's Kitchen and watch it weekly every Tuesday night on Fox. Until I watched the show I had never heard of half of his dishes. Now I find myself googling the menus to local restaurants trying to find out who serves beef wellington, risotto, and other dishes that I'd like to try. Beef Wellington is great! Risotto, not so fond of...

Each season there are many people on the show that have no business being in a kitchen, yet they somehow make it onto the show. This season seems worse than ever in terms of talent. Who knows which one of them will make it this year. I can't wait to watch tonight's episode!

Replies

• estherguas
    estherguas Posts: 113 Member
    I LOVE HELLS KITCHEN AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE CHEF GORDON RAMSEY!!!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    This season seems worse than ever in terms of talent. Who knows which one of them will make it this year. I can't wait to watch tonight's episode!

I agree, There's only 2 or 3 I think that have a chance of winning.
    Kevin, Dave, and Ariel.
  • This season seems worse than ever in terms of talent. Who knows which one of them will make it this year. I can't wait to watch tonight's episode!

I agree, There's only 2 or 3 I think that have a chance of winning.
    Kevin, Dave, and Ariel.

I agree and will add Van. He's a little rough around the edges, but he has enough self confidence to be able to take what he's learning and put it to good use. When Tenille told Gordon that he's crap I damned near peed my pants. I'm always running around the house quoting the show and now her epic comment is in my arsenal of one liners!

You're crap! rofl
  • Chef Ramsey Rocks! He is so blunt i love it!
  • AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    I seriously stalk that show. Did anyone see the episode where they had to make a meal that was less than 700 calories??? Too bad they won't put the recipes on the internet. There was one dessert which was a crepe with a lemon ricotta with fresh fruit - incredible. And I believe there was a pork chop filled with apple and cottage cheese that I was interested in trying. I think that show has really made me enjoy making more interesting food for myself.
  • u r "spot on" hehe:heart: hells kitchen
  • Poor Van. :cry:

Damn you Tennile!:grumble:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,447 Member
    HUGE FAN AND FELLOW CHEF! I'm sad Van's gone he was good eye candy... Suzanne gets on my nerves and makes me sad she's from my state, in fact only about 30 minutes away. I'm voting for Dave all the way!!!! Yes Damn Tennile!
  • HUGE FAN AND FELLOW CHEF! I'm sad Van's gone he was good eye candy... Suzanne gets on my nerves and makes me sad she's from my state, in fact only about 30 minutes away. I'm voting for Dave all the way!!!! Yes Damn Tennile!

I love Dave....:heart:
  • paddlemom
    paddlemom Posts: 682 Member
    Van's gone???? I must be one episode behind!!!!
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    I'm an episode behind too!!! Van got booted before Teneille? CRAZY! I can't beleive she made it this far...
  • tryingagain2
    tryingagain2 Posts: 90 Member
    I LOVE HELLS KITCHEN AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE CHEF GORDON RAMSEY!!!

me too:love: he lights my fire:bigsmile:

great show, I've missed it so much though lately:grumble: this is the first year....:ohwell:
  • CONGRATS DAVE!

I seriously thought that Kevin would've had it won easily. Oh well. What an awesome season!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    I love the show, but as I am watching tonight's episode right now, I have not read through this thread in fear of spoilers but I'll be back once I'm done! :laugh:
  • toots99
    From day one, I had picked either Kevin or Dave to win...I was happy it came down to the two of them. I was hoping Dave would take it. :smile:
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Dave so deserved to win !!!!!!! I think he fought so hard to be there and really proved himself. YIPEE DAVE you were my fav!
  • toots99
    Definitely. He did all that with a bum hand!
This discussion has been closed.