The Last 10 (10 lbs and 10 inches)

Options
Hi everybody! I am new to this forum... in fact new to any kind of online fitness regimes. I am using this forum as an inspiration and challenging myself to get Super Fit by my 40th Birthday (I turn 40 this November).... I am in reasonably good shape but for my perpetual belly, thanks to my pregnancies. I have been told by a lot of people that once the skin loses the elasticity, it's very hard to regain the original shape and surgery is the only alternate.

I'd like to hear from members how long it took shrink their belly fat .. and how you dealt with the lose skin? Thank you so much!

Replies

• mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I saw one poster's after pictures, and I was amazed. She had about the same sized belly as me, and when I sent her a message and asked her what she did, she said she did lots and lots of cardio. In my case where I've had 7 belly surgeries, one of which was a major hysterectomy plus my two kids, my belly is beyond help. I guess my only idea is to build up to the cardio this other girl has said that helped her, and hope I can trim the fat.
  • SuperFitby40
    Options
    Just saw your response. Thank you. I guess I have to go all out on cardio..