Permanent Change....

Options
Well, I have been eating everything that is frowned upon when dieting for the past 4 days. And I have to say I enjoyed myself! I have gained 2lb but will be on a permanent life diet as of tomorrow. I am going in to have my Gallbladder removed tomorrow. I am not happy it has come to this but what more do I expect when I ate like crap for the last 9 years. I am embracing this surgery because I see it as my permanent "Alli plan" because anyone who knows the side effect (uncontrollable bowel movements) from eating high fat foods while on that diet pill will understand that without your Gallbladder helping filter out the bile from the fat I eat daily can cause me to have the same side effects. My life officially changes tomorrow and I am excited. While I will miss the Take-out, Pastries, and Candy to name a few I will not miss the 60lbs I have put on because of consuming it.

I am looking for people who share the same story or even have the same goals as I do (lose 60lb and get the me I knew) to accept me as a friend.

Any advice/ support is welcomed!!!!

Replies

• SheilahArnett4
    Options
    I had to have my gallbladder removed in September and I feel so much better.
    You'll do fine.
    If you want, feel free to add me :)
  • nickiogden
    nickiogden Posts: 15
    Options
    Had my gall bladder remove last summer feel free to add me :happy:
  • tat2dmrsgrimm
    tat2dmrsgrimm Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    you can still eat those things in moderation. I know several people who do.
  • pinkey2021
    pinkey2021 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for sharing... I keep telling myself this is your new beginning.