5 Lbs After! - The before and After pictures - Warning! If y

Options
Hey guys, i decided to take some before and after pictures soi can keep track of my weight loss, i was supose to take the after pictures a little bit later but i gave it a go today and here's the results
only 5lbs lost and we can clearly see a diference!

WARNING
i took this in my tight shorts because i wanted to see as much of the body as possible, i am not responsible if you see my sugestive butt cheecks or male parts :p:laugh:
Altough if anyone finds this offensive in any way i will remove these and start taking photos with my clothes on for now on :)

before: 25 Aug 2009 - 133.1KG or 293lbs

pict0030o.jpg

pict0028by.jpg

pict0029yq.jpg

After: 15 Set 2009 - 130.9Kg or 288lbs

pict0011vc.jpg

pict0002bp.jpg

pict0006kk.jpg

I Will also advice people to try this! take photos from time to time in these positions, when you compare them you will definetly notice small changes :) this was only for 5lbs, imagine 20lbs! :)
Also dont forget that i came a long way i weighted 140kgs !!! that's over 300lbs!!!! too bad that i didnt tought of taking picturs back then :) i cant wait to be thin again eheh

Replies

• sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Great job!! Keep up the good work!!
  • kokonutmama
    Options
    yep, you can totally see a difference. good going!
  • Kirsten2577
    Kirsten2577 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up!
  • LeahAndsn
    Options
    Nice job! I would say you have the potential to look fabulous! Keep it up!
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Wow that is a big difference for 5 lbs! Gratz! It's amazing!
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Wow that looks great, you look like you loss lots of inches too.
  • Saken
    Saken Posts: 476
    Options
    thanks for the support guys, this was just a teaser, my real goal would be tremendous as i need to loose an adicional 20lbs for my first goal, then you should see a BIG difference :)
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I take my picture for every 10 pounds that I lose. It really does help to look at those pictures when I'm feeling like it's not working or I don't feel lighter.

Keep up the fight...you'll get there!
  • Saken
    Saken Posts: 476
    Options
    I take my picture for every 10 pounds that I lose. It really does help to look at those pictures when I'm feeling like it's not working or I don't feel lighter.

Keep up the fight...you'll get there!
    yeah that's wha ti tought
    these were just 2 picures with barely 5lbs in between, and less than a month old!
    imagine the same pictures but with 10lbs intreval
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the great work!!!