Any ladies 37-42, 5'2"-5'4" w/ 15-35lbs to lose??

Options
Hello!!! I'm looking for some new friends that are in my range for support! I feel like we have our own set of challenges, given our age, height, and amount of weight we want to lose.

Personally, I'm 5'3", 38 (39 in July) and have lost 10...with 20lbs left to go.

Ladies??

Replies

• TheMiddlePath
    TheMiddlePath Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Bumpity Bump!
  • TheMiddlePath
    Options
    For serious? No one out there??
  • TheMiddlePath
    Options
    okey dokey...
  • nutritionwhiz
    nutritionwhiz Posts: 221
    Options
    Hi - I am almost 40, 5'3 and want to lose at least 35 lbs. Trying hard to focus on body fat right now instead of the scale. What do you like to do for workouts?
  • Pipergirl2
    Pipergirl2 Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I'll be 40 in July...have already lost 15lbs but need to lose the last 10 and it's going soooo slow!
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm not 37 yet and I'm an inch too short :laugh:
  • TheMiddlePath
    Options
    Hi - I am almost 40, 5'3 and want to lose at least 35 lbs. Trying hard to focus on body fat right now instead of the scale. What do you like to do for workouts?

I started Stronglifts 5x5, I row 3-4x a week in a class setting, and I walk...a lot!
  • TheMiddlePath
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I'll be 40 in July...have already lost 15lbs but need to lose the last 10 and it's going soooo slow!

I hear you! Congrats on the 15! It's taking me forever this time...I think it's age and too much dieting! But I'm determined :) We can do it! I hear slow and steady wins the race....i want to win the race and never enter it again! lol ;)
  • TheMiddlePath
    Options
    Sorry, I'm not 37 yet and I'm an inch too short :laugh:

hahaha!!! still - pretty close! Thanks :)
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Turning 40 in July... just under 5'4" and have about 34 pounds left to reach my goal. I'm already down almost 40 :smokin:
  • julieh1973
    julieh1973 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'3" and 38yrs. old (39 in Dec. ) I have lost 20lbs. and I have 28lbs. to go.
  • kimboyle92
    kimboyle92 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 (40 in sept.). I'm 129 now and want to lose 20 lbs. I just started. I've been doing "ease in to 5k" formerly known as "couch to 5k", wii active 30 day challenge and 30 mins of wii fit in the morning and I walk 2 miles every night after dinner. I've injured my achilles so I'm out of running for a week or so - don't know what I'll do to burn calories for now ... hoping it heals quick. good luck ladies.
  • Marlys101
    Marlys101 Posts: 100
    Options
    you look awesome by your pic....I have 10 pounds to lose so always looking for motivation from other people in the same boat....feel free to add me
    Marlys in MN
  • Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm out here! I'm 54, 5'0" and have 40 pounds to lose! Guess I"m too old for you! LOL
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'3"

SW: 161 lbs
    CW: 157 lbs
    GW: 135 lbs

hm. 2 out of 3. :P

Well, either way, I'm trying to gain muscle, lose fat and generally get in shape for my wedding. I like encouraging people and being encouraged. If you like funny blog posts then send me a FR. :)
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I just turned 38 just last week, I am sadly 2 inches too tall. :) 5'6 - and have lost 15, looking to lose another 15, and then I will reevaulate. :)
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 38, 5'2 and think I have about 12-15 to lose but won't know until I'm there. Friend request me if you'd like.
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hello, Hello.... i am 39 and i am 5'4" i have approx 15 to 25 pounds to lose.. can add me if you want. :)
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I am 42, just about 5'4" and have lost 85 pounds...I have between 15-25 to go, depending on how I look and feel! :smile:
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 3in, 162 lbs and 42yrs old. I have about 20 left for my first goal then Ill see where I want to go from there.