Success so far! Lost nearly 80 pounds, still going! Pics!

Options
13»

Replies

• speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    looking great amazing well done stand proud
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Keep up the good work!
    :)
  • Sneakypeek1972
    Options
    All i can say is WOW, you do inspire me alot, i want to look like you do hehe, ive only just started today so ive got a few months to go before i even reach anywhere near where your at now, but you look lovely :D
  • sweetasabell
    Options
    You look so great!!! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • Allie1980
    Allie1980 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone!!! :) I've battled weight my whole life, and the sad thing is, I was at at size 24/26 when I graduated high school, lost 106 pounds (the hard way--diet/exercise) when I got married in 2002....and then slowly....I started gaining, had two kids, and I was right back where I started in 2010. So, now I'm in the process of losing 100+ pounds AGAIN and it makes me angry that I didn't keep it off the first time, but I will get there.

I just wanted to let you all know that you CAN DO THIS! According to BMI charts, at most, I should weigh 175, so that's my ultimate goal....and that's still about 40 more pounds....but, I think I can do it!

It helps to look at things in "ten pound" increments. I always say, "Phew, I'm out of the 60's" or "Phew, now I'm in the 30's). The day after Christmas I still weighed 246. :( That's when I committed to doing MFP FOR REAL and logging everything. And it worked!!! I've lost about 30 pounds since CHRISTMAS!!!! :D

It's so easy to "be good" during the week and then mess up on the weekends, and that's a bad cycle....that's what I was doing before and I never got anywhere. STick with it....it WILL happen.

I also do Zumba 4 to 5 times a week and I try to throw in other group exercise classes too. Or, sometimes I jog outside. I've done a few 5ks and hope to do a 10k for my 10th wedding anniversary this summer!!

Please feel free to ask any questions! Again, I'm still in the middle of it and have more to lose, but it's fun to see some success! THANK YOU for commenting!!!
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    january20101.jpg

February 2010
    february20101.jpg

May 2010
    May2010.jpg

Here I am fitting into a size 16 pant! Woo hoo!!

march2012.jpg

purplenow.jpg

stripesnow.jpg

march20122.jpg
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    idk how to make the pictures smaller..but hope it worked...congrats. you look amazing. keep up the good work:-)
  • LaPati
    LaPati Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look incredible! Congratulations on your hard work!
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Your doing GREAT! Keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!