Advocare buddies

Options
Feel free to add me. Just make sure you put advocare in the message box.

I'm starting day 1 today! I have about 30-40 lbs to loose so I'm hoping advocare will help start it off. Anyone else just starting phase 1 recently?

Replies

• alysonsuits
    alysonsuits Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of the 24 day challenge and am down 3.2 lbs so far. I have about 55 lbs to lose. I've been trying to lose weight since March 27, both exercising and dieting, with absolutely no results. I started the advocsre and am now starting to see results finally. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • niki108
    niki108 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That's great!! Keep up the good work!
    I'm on day 3 of the 24 day challenge and am down 3.2 lbs so far. I have about 55 lbs to lose. I've been trying to lose weight since March 27, both exercising and dieting, with absolutely no results. I started the advocsre and am now starting to see results finally. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • niki108
    Options
    Anyone else??
  • gforcex4
    gforcex4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just ordered the 24 day challenge with my hubby & can't wait for it to get here so I can start it!
  • niki108
    Options
    Awesome! I Guess advocare isn't as popular as I thought. Only got 2 responses so far :-/

It's nice to be able to lean on eachother for support.
  • gforcex4
    gforcex4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes...I'll definitely be needing that support when I start. I'm not one for shakes & so kind of worried. It's the texture more than anything but my sponsor just said to "down it" & think about the end result. Also gave me some tips/tricks like mixing the fiber one with juice but if you have any other tips you've learned to make it easier let me know!!
  • niki108
    Options
    Yes...I'll definitely be needing that support when I start. I'm not one for shakes & so kind of worried. It's the texture more than anything but my sponsor just said to "down it" & think about the end result. Also gave me some tips/tricks like mixing the fiber one with juice but if you have any other tips you've learned to make it easier let me know!!
    I mix the fiber drink with my spark drink and it doesn't taste bad at all. The texture just reminds me of orange juice with pulp. The meal replacement shakes aren't bad at all either.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    My cousin tried to get me to do that crap.
    Ugh, no.

I'm fine just the way I have my natural diet setup. Thanks.
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    I did my first 24 day challenge Jan 2011. It helped jump start my new lifestyle and here I am 70 pounds later! I totally believe in Advocare! Had a herbal cleanse and spark this morning, actually! :)
  • Amanda_Rae_Rae
    Options
    I finished with the 24 day challenge about 3 weeks ago and lost close to 16 pounds! Good luck with your program! As long as you stick to it, you'll do great and feel amazing! =]
    Tomorrow, I am starting another cleanse phase. I'm very excited!
  • niki108
    Options
    I finished with the 24 day challenge about 3 weeks ago and lost close to 16 pounds! Good luck with your program! As long as you stick to it, you'll do great and feel amazing! =]
    Tomorrow, I am starting another cleanse phase. I'm very excited!

Nice! congrats to you! :)
  • niki108
    Options
    My cousin tried to get me to do that crap.
    Ugh, no.

I'm fine just the way I have my natural diet setup. Thanks.

Thats nice!
  • lauragibson8
    lauragibson8 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    How is your challenge going? I'm only on day 3 but have already lost 4.2lbs. Curious to see what lies ahead for me!
  • adschimek
    adschimek Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm on Day 8 of the 24 Day Challenge. I weighed this morning and am down 4.2 pounds so far. I'm not as strict with the diet as I should be, but I'd say most days I'm 80% on with it. I'm sincerely hoping for a grand total of 8-9 pounds by the end of the 24 days, so I'm off to a decent start!

I love Spark, I haven't had a single drop of soda since I started this, and I used to drink 1-2 cans a day during the week and more on the weekends! I have upped my water intake a bunch as well. I feel good so far (although day 2 was rough), I'm looking forward to moving on to the next phase on Saturday!

If anyone wants to add me just put Advocare in the message line!
  • niki108
    Options
    How is your challenge going? I'm only on day 3 but have already lost 4.2lbs. Curious to see what lies ahead for me!
    I am on day 12 and am down 6 lbs! I've only lost a couple inches but the purpose of the cleanse isn't to lose weight, phase 2 is, so I'll update in a week. I don't exercise a whole lot and if I do, it's only walking for 30 min. I'm feeling good though! I'm taking MNS 3 with catalyst and thermo plus (and omegaplex). The only part that i don't like about this phase is having to take so many dang vitamins! I get so full it's almost annoying.
  • jeby8
    jeby8 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 and my fiance has lost 8lbs but I've only lost 1.2 lbs! We are sticking to the plan 95%, I don't understand why I'm not losing more :(
  • aaulmer
    aaulmer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love the Advocare products! I did the 24 day challenge back in February with great results. I am on Day 3 of the 10-day cleanse since it has been 90 days. I have not had a pop since September since I started drinking Spark. I love it and drink more water as well because of it. Between cleanses I take Spark, Omegaplex, Thermoplus and Catalyst as my daily Advocare regimen. Good Luck to everyone on their Advocare journey!
  • angiek681
    angiek681 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm on day 11 and I have only lost 1.2 lbs. :sad: I have been probably over 95% on what I eat too....very frustrating. Hoping for bigger results in the second phase!
  • lauragibson8
    lauragibson8 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    WARNING! TMI!!! I'm on day 4 and haven't gone to the bathroom in 5 days! (if you know what I mean :wink:) I'm usually a fairly regular person and figured that fiber drink would have increased things in that department! Anyone else have this problem????
  • adschimek
    adschimek Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    WARNING! TMI!!! I'm on day 4 and haven't gone to the bathroom in 5 days! (if you know what I mean :wink:) I'm usually a fairly regular person and figured that fiber drink would have increased things in that department! Anyone else have this problem????

The first few days I was same as you, (uneventful, so to speak) but my stomach felt icky and bloated and like I had to go. I'm on Day 9 now and am definitely not having that issue. It got better for me by day 4-5. Are you drinking lots (and lots) of water?