Hi from an excited 37 yr old with 79lbs to lose!

Options
Hello all!
What a fun site/app this is! I am having a blast so far, and would love to connect with other people of similar age/goals.
I maybe have tried two or three actual diets in my life, but I am at a point in my age and health where I would really like a better me. Especially before my 40th b-day in a couple years. So I set my goal to where I last felt FABULOUS, and that's 79 lbs away.
Once I get there, I will re-figure my health/fitness goals and see how much better I can do. But most of all, I really want to enjoy the journey.
There are tons of adorable size 14 clothes in my basement, just waiting for the fitter version of me to re-emerge!

Thanks to this site, I'll be watching my calories for the first time ever, along with my own plan of rigorous exercise and activity.
Check out my profile and add me as a friend, if you think we have some common ground. I'm an equal opportunity oddball!

-Electrocurves

Replies

• Jewcybabe
    Jewcybabe Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.....! :flowerforyou:
  • tinahalliday
    Options
    Add me...Add me!!! I'm 36 and would like to lose at LEAST that much!!! :bigsmile:
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    I'll be 39 tomorrow...perhaps as an "old girl" I can add some guidance...

Welcome and good luck and congrats on starting a healthier lifestyle for yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • stacyfoo
    stacyfoo Posts: 47
    Options
    sent one as well! :happy:
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:

I'm thirty-seven as well! I started here in January of 2011 and have since lost almost 40 lbs. I took a hiatus for a long while, but am trying to myself back into the swing of things. I've got about 5 more pounds to go until I reach my original goal weight and reevaluate the situation. I'm thinking I'll aim for at least another 10 after that.

Feel free to add me!
  • electrocurves
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • IamKandake
    IamKandake Posts: 3
    Options
    Add me! We can journey in this together! :)
  • 34westbrook
    34westbrook Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good Luck- please add me too!! I need toloose about 15lbs. Good luck to us all!!
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I am 47 years old and had 91 pounds to lose as of 2/29/2012. Now I have 69 pounds to lose. Welcome and good luck on your journey.