Running NSV

Options
I discovered it this morning as I was checking the full length mirror to be sure my dress was straight, and OMG... I have runner's calves!

Woohoo!

Replies

• Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!!!
  • Navotc
    Navotc Posts: 97
    Options
    That's so awesome! :)
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    SA-WEEEEEEEEEEET.
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    Woot! Love it. Way to go!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    <---- Yuck.... you don't want those! :tongue:
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    That's great. I know the feeling. I looked in the mirror today and thought hmm my butt looks smaller and lifted. Trust me the smaller butt is a good thing. I have have been blessed/cursed with a big booty.

I swear when God created me he was distracted I think an angel interrupted him while he was molding me. He gave me small boobs with too much *kitten* by the time He realized the mistake He said "Oh well I am already finished with the rest, just leave as is"
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    wooo!! my calves have very little fat on them, due to all the sports i do, but i have the biggest thighs ever! lol!! i call them hockey player legs lol!!
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I discovered it this morning as I was checking the full length mirror to be sure my dress was straight, and OMG... I have runner's calves!

Woohoo!

Be prepared to donate some boots... my favorite patent leather ones had to go :( It was running or the boots and the boots lost.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    wooo!! my calves have very little fat on them, due to all the sports i do, but i have the biggest thighs ever! lol!! i call them hockey player legs lol!!

Hahaha I wish my Hockey Player had Hockey Player legs, my calves are so much bigger than his. :/
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Congratulations runner!
  • Eleisabelle
    Eleisabelle Posts: 365
    Options
    Thanks, all! Yeah, they're not as defined as some (Trail_Addict--Ha!), but the definition is absolutely there. It feels great to have some muscle definition in my legs at last!

:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!