Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello, new to MFP and looking for supportive friends

Jezebel9
Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
Hello, I am a 43 yo mom- new to MFP and looking for supportive friends. I am 5'2" 155lbs with a goal of weighing 129. I have struggled for many years with successes and losses and now feel good and positive as I have gotten a handle on my diet and am now incorporating healthy exercise daily. I am on here several times a day, it helps to keep me on track!

Replies

• Koryuu
    Koryuu Posts: 27 Member
    Hi! I don't have quite as much experience as you (nor am I a mother--but I do have six younger siblings. Does that count?) Anyway, Although our starting weights are different (I weigh more) , our goal weight is the same! ^_^ I thought that might give us a good basis for supporting each other with losing weight, if you'd like...
  • shortstuff31117
    shortstuff31117 Posts: 81 Member
    You can add me, I'm looking for some more friends! I'm a 32 yr old mom of 3.
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    you can add me!!
  • Lucianna_D
    Lucianna_D Posts: 84 Member
    I'm a 40 yr. old mom of 3, please add me it will be nice to have someone my age to support
  • LadyMali
    LadyMali Posts: 24 Member
    You can add me. I a 49 year old mother of three children and grandmother to three more. I have a lot more weight to lose than you but I can certainly encourage you to meet your goals.
  • starry4282
    starry4282 Posts: 5 Member
    you can add me, I'm new to this also
  • sheamct
    sheamct Posts: 3 Member
    Hey There! I am 40, a mom of 1 and looking for a job....but while I'm looking, I am working out HARD. Main goal is to incorporate Yoga or Pilates and watch my calorie intake. I just started running so that should HELP me!:smile:

Feel free to add me. :-)
  • 46 year old mom of 3 (21,20,9) and one grandbaby. Been on here myselft about a month and a half and am now starting to make friends instead of just watching. So, you can add me if you like.
  • Avasko
    Avasko Posts: 8
    Add me, if you'd like! I'm 22, just had my first baby, and need to lose 30 pounds! I'd love to have and provide support. I'm trying a very healthy, mostly whole foods-centered diet and building up my endurance to run.
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    I am 40 and a mom of 1 but I have several step children from a previous relationship in all there are six kids and 2 grand kids i am here every day feel free to add me good luck on your journey:)
  • mollyvon
    mollyvon Posts: 114 Member
    Hi. I am a 44 yr old mother and grandmother. My goal wt is 130 lbs. I am 5' 1", and have another 17 lbs to lose to reach my goal. You can add me as a friend if you like. The more we can all support each other, the better.