hi all

Options
Hi my name is sheree I have just joined mfb.I'm just wondering is any one sometimes just feel down & then they start eat wehatever.Or just me sometimes just go over my calorie too much.I just need to loose 5 kg I need motivation is anyone who cheats sometimes & still lost weight I love to read your story.

Replies

• PhatGirlSlim35
    PhatGirlSlim35 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Sheree I'm Simone and I feel your pain. I indulge myself often. I dont have a very good track record of weight loss but this time I'm determined to see it thru to my intended goal. I believe that emotional eating comes with this journey I'm on, so if I slip up I try to get back on track the very next meal. I'm looking for that success story as well. Good luck with everything.
  • tomphil
    tomphil Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks simone for your reply.at least I know I'm not the only one who have this moments.back on track today.
  • CHARLYSEZ
    CHARLYSEZ Posts: 3
    Options
    HIi, I'm Charlotte, I have 10kg to lose, and I put all that on since I got married last November. I give in too easily too often. Had a good day today though, got to hang onto that!
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    :laugh: hi!! I Cheat sometimes!!!!! add me
  • kleed41
    kleed41 Posts: 6
    Options
    Sheree,
    I am definately an emotional eater...I eat happy of sad. To console my self or to celebrat. Good luck on yourjourney. Add me :)
  • tomphil
    tomphil Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks all for your reply I'm still new to this programme.how can I add friend to my list anyone there can help that will be great.thankd
  • CHARLYSEZ
    CHARLYSEZ Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi - just click on someone's profile and click the button to add them as a friend. Feel free to add me, I could use some friendly help and support at the moment too :)