Hello, new to MFP and looking for supportive friends

Options
Jezebel9
Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
Hello, I am a 43 yo mom- new to MFP and looking for supportive friends. I am 5'2" 155lbs with a goal of weighing 129. I have struggled for many years with successes and losses and now feel good and positive as I have gotten a handle on my diet and am now incorporating healthy exercise daily. I am on here several times a day, it helps to keep me on track!

Replies

• Koryuu
    Koryuu Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I don't have quite as much experience as you (nor am I a mother--but I do have six younger siblings. Does that count?) Anyway, Although our starting weights are different (I weigh more) , our goal weight is the same! ^_^ I thought that might give us a good basis for supporting each other with losing weight, if you'd like...
  • shortstuff31117
    shortstuff31117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm looking for some more friends! I'm a 32 yr old mom of 3.
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    you can add me!!
  • Lucianna_D
    Lucianna_D Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40 yr. old mom of 3, please add me it will be nice to have someone my age to support
  • LadyMali
    LadyMali Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I a 49 year old mother of three children and grandmother to three more. I have a lot more weight to lose than you but I can certainly encourage you to meet your goals.
  • starry4282
    starry4282 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    you can add me, I'm new to this also
  • sheamct
    sheamct Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey There! I am 40, a mom of 1 and looking for a job....but while I'm looking, I am working out HARD. Main goal is to incorporate Yoga or Pilates and watch my calorie intake. I just started running so that should HELP me!:smile:

Feel free to add me. :-)
  • barney50501Missy
    Options
    46 year old mom of 3 (21,20,9) and one grandbaby. Been on here myselft about a month and a half and am now starting to make friends instead of just watching. So, you can add me if you like.
  • Avasko
    Avasko Posts: 8
    Options
    Add me, if you'd like! I'm 22, just had my first baby, and need to lose 30 pounds! I'd love to have and provide support. I'm trying a very healthy, mostly whole foods-centered diet and building up my endurance to run.
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    I am 40 and a mom of 1 but I have several step children from a previous relationship in all there are six kids and 2 grand kids i am here every day feel free to add me good luck on your journey:)
  • mollyvon
    mollyvon Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am a 44 yr old mother and grandmother. My goal wt is 130 lbs. I am 5' 1", and have another 17 lbs to lose to reach my goal. You can add me as a friend if you like. The more we can all support each other, the better.