Jockstraps

Scott613
Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
Am I the only one that didn't like wearing them? I wore them for awhile but, always felt like I was wearing a man thong and my coach was always readjusting mine:grumble:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnmt9fbqGm1a4HBmnAq69XNhATtzTEhYTBDc9RjhMuTFno6ATqaw

0464.jpg

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    :noway:
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 720 Member

lol
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 642 Member
    I usually run outside in mine...I hook my iphone case onto one of the straps ....feels good when the winds behind me....
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    I usually run outside in mine...I hook my iphone case onto one of the straps ....feels good when the winds behind me....

If you see a car creeping along behind you just ignore it....
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Was not fond of it at all! Couldn't wait to get it off!
  • Scott613
    Were you running backwards? That would probably be a nice breeze.
  • Scott613
    Was not fond of it at all! Couldn't wait to get it off!
    That's what I used to tell my girlfriend when she asked how I liked what she was wearing.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    funny-sports-pictures-herrera-doumit-cup-check2.jpg
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,809 Member

I hope you are using sunscreen. Butt sunburn is deadly.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    When I was 10, and playing catcher, I wasn't aware that catchers had to wear cups for games. When we got to the game, we found out and my mom had to run to the sporting good store to buy one. I slipped it between my tighty whities and baseball pants.

After an inning of catching (crouching, standing, crouching standing, etc.), and without a jockstrap with pocket on, the cup had worked its way up to the middle of my chest.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 642 Member

I hope you are using sunscreen. Butt sunburn is deadly.

I have strap stripes and a square where my ipod is clipped on my right cheek...
  • SexyFatMomma
    SexyFatMomma Posts: 25 Member
    Well, I sure dont mind seeing men in them :)
  • cookierinthia
    cookierinthia Posts: 72 Member
    LOL! :blushing:

lol
  • cookierinthia
    cookierinthia Posts: 72 Member
    LMBO! Too funny!
    When I was 10, and playing catcher, I wasn't aware that catchers had to wear cups for games. When we got to the game, we found out and my mom had to run to the sporting good store to buy one. I slipped it between my tighty whities and baseball pants.

After an inning of catching (crouching, standing, crouching standing, etc.), and without a jockstrap with pocket on, the cup had worked its way up to the middle of my chest.