• mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    You look amazing! Congrats!!! You have done such a good job :flowerforyou:
  • rileybear5
    rileybear5 Posts: 15 Member
    You look great! Congrats!
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    You had great results! Makes me want to brave Insanity. Maybe after JM and I get done shredding.
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    RIGHT ON. YOU LOOK FANTASTIC. DEF CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. WHAT DO YOU DO NOW SINCE YOU FINISHED INSANITY?
  • LENAhall
    LENAhall Posts: 47 Member
    amazing job!!! i'm in the recovery week. have lost about 5 pounds so far and definitely lost inches :) congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Great job! You look fantastic.
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    You look great!!! I can see the difference all over! i'm doing insanity now i will be in month 2 in 2 weeks!!, this encourage me to keep with it! :)
  • Saskenn
    Saskenn Posts: 51 Member
    Great results!!!
  • wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • considermac
    considermac Posts: 59
    Great job and story. Smokin!
  • sherri85
    sherri85 Posts: 148 Member
    You look amazing you go girl!!!!:wink:
  • martina123321
    martina123321 Posts: 115
    Yes....yes...and more yes...Candice u look geat and the change in the mid section, back and all around..So very proud of you.. Keep it going love..
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    You look fantastic!!! I will be starting Insanity on Monday morning. I have to say that seeing this is motivating so thank you for that :drinker:
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    you have a beautiful body! Great work! Rock on!
  • AyanaSan
    AyanaSan Posts: 93 Member
    You look awesome!!! Keep up the incredible work. :smile: Plateau's are funcrushers but they only make you more determined to get it DONE.
  • Tators
    Tators Posts: 75
    Calling all Bad Mamma Jamma's and Brick House to the floor!! You better get it girl! Motivating! Good Job:drinker:
  • estrange22
    estrange22 Posts: 210 Member
    You look wonderful! You can really tell a huge difference in the photos that are straight forward or straight from the back! Awesomeness:-)
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Awesome job! Congrats
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Girl you look great!!! Good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!