New to site

Options
I'm new to this site and I look forward to losing the weight and making some friends and supporters along my journey!

Replies

• MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    the site is filled with beautiful and supportive people that will be here for you everyday. Just be true to yourself log your food and exercise and you will see results fast.

I fell off some but I am back on with the help of this site. Good luck on your journey to the healthier you. You can do it.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site and I look forward to losing the weight and making some friends and supporters along my journey!
    welcome aboard to an AWESOME site .....good luck on your weight loss journey and KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO THIS ...again good luck :wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find everything you need to lose weight on this site! I wish you much success along your journey!:happy:
  • brwnsgr
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the motivation and support! I started yestersday with walking an a diet change, I will start with my WII Active this weekend.