How I met your mother

Options
Jersey_Devil
Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
Anyone watch this? This isn't the last season right?

Replies

• mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I watch it. I don't think it's the last season. I sure hope not!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    I watch (note the awesomeness ticker) i remember at the end of season 6 they signed on for 2 more so theres at least one more season after this
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    It's one of my favorite shows, although I don't catch it as much as I'd like to anymore. I hope it's not over yet.

But if the end is near, I can't wait to find out who the hell Ted married! :bigsmile:
  • JBurger2066
    JBurger2066 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    This isn't the last season. But they have dated it in the storyline. One of the kids is born in 2015, so he has to meet her pretty soon. I love the show, but it isn't as good as it used to be.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options
    i agree its not as good as it used to be, but i liked last nights show.
    yes nice awesomeness ticker. lol
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i hate when the draw out a series for too long. they need to end it ASAP. at least its not as bad as The Office. That show is absolutely horrible now.
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    The are set for one more season after this current one. That will make 8 total.
  • woodsk67
    woodsk67 Posts: 88
    Options
    Love this show- Just reading that maybe next season will be the last
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options
    yeah i used to watch the office religiously and i can say I've only seen a few episodes since steve carrell left.
    Also, I liked 2 broke girls when it first came out but when they brought in that upstairs neighbor (the MILF from American Pie) the show lost its appeal with me. lol
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options
    glad HIMYM has another season. I was thinking it was gonna have a Sopranons type ending with all the loose ends it has right now. lol
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    you should all watch Jason Segel's spot on the Daily Show where he discusses how he suggested the show should end. hilarious. Season 2 will forever by my favorite.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options
    you should all watch Jason Segel's spot on the Daily Show where he discusses how he suggested the show should end. hilarious. Season 2 will forever by my favorite.

couldn't find the whole interview but too funny with post-apocalptic world
  • indiedoll
    indiedoll Posts: 31
    Options
    No it's supposed to end next year so there should be one more season.
  • connollyda
    connollyda Posts: 23
    Options
    Darkskinned88 has it! We get a few more years, but the creator and some of the actors have said in interviews that they want to end it fairly soon while it's still popular. Love love love the show!!
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I watch it but I haven't really had time to keep up with it lately. And I try to watch The Big Bang Theory too, absolutely love my geeky nerds :love:

love the ticker too...Barney is awesome, my kids are always telling me to buy them a suit so they can "Suit Up" like he does, lol
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i watch!
    i heard they signed a contract until 2013
  • mrsdixon814
    mrsdixon814 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I had heard of the show but just started watching it on Netflix a couple months ago. I'm about halfway through the 3rd season. I gotta say, I LOVE THIS SHOW! I can't believe I missed out for so long. But, I hate commercials and stuff so Netflix was a godsend when it came to watching my favorite shows. I love the Office, but I haven't caught too much of this season unfortunately. I'm sad to see that it's not living up to the greatness it was. I will still watch old seasons though. Good stuff.
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Love this show! So what's everyone's favorite episodes?

I love the Robin Sparkles one, the pineapple flashback one, and the NAKED MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Love the show - glad we get another year of it.
    As for the Office - it's so hit and miss now. I really watch it more out of habit than any real enjoyment. Maybe I'm hoping it will find new legs...
  • trentonfraley
    Options
    I'm catching up on netflix. It's a great show, well written.