Any 18-25 year olds wana join me?

Options
Just looking for more young people to get through this with :D I will kick your butt I promise :p feel free to add me!
a little about myself: I love food photography and working out. I am in high school and I want to lose fat in around the muscles ive wrked so hard to build. (the scale scares me) &&&& I am currently doing Jillian's Body revolution :D

Replies

• nomena
    nomena Posts: 165
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me! Sounds like we'd get along :wink:
  • MoganHorse
    MoganHorse Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Same here! I've busted my booty the last few years and have got some pretty nice muscles but you cant really see them!! So frustrating! Plus trying to lose weight at the end of the school year while trying to get all your end of year tests over is darn near impossible somedays!
  • JadeHymora
    Options
    I'd be more than happy to join you ^^
  • Laurakc89
    Laurakc89 Posts: 22
    Options
    i've a lot more weight to lose but very much into the 'strong is the new slim' stuff, but am totally ignorant as to how to go about it! would be great for advice and inspiration :)
  • sarahharp23
    Options
    Hey! I'm 18 and getting ready to graduate high school. I've played sports all my life. Last couple months I've just really gotten out of shape and stopped eating healthy. I want to lose the 10 or so pounds I don't need. Sounds like we might have some stuff in common.. feel free to add me :)
  • millie_de
    millie_de Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    21 here, anyone feel free to add me :)
  • pundas
    pundas Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, currently doing the 30 day shred...add me!
  • Sunny_Sunflower
    Sunny_Sunflower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I just got the 30 DS and am excited to start my new life!!
  • missebells
    missebells Posts: 1
    Options
    hey add me to! in only 21! im trying to lose some weight its defo working now as i have just started the gym and go to zumba aswell i never knew how much fun it is! x
  • back2danni
    back2danni Posts: 7
    Options
    u can add me!!!
  • AshCakes88
    AshCakes88 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'll join!! Doing the 30 Day Shred
  • SamueLF0nG
    SamueLF0nG Posts: 11
    Options
    I would love to join! :)
  • newtz10
    newtz10 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too :)
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Just looking for more young people to get through this with :D I will kick your butt I promise :p feel free to add me!
    a little about myself: I love food photography and working out. I am in high school and I want to lose fat in around the muscles ive wrked so hard to build. (the scale scares me) &&&& I am currently doing Jillian's Body revolution :D

What's Jillian's Body Revolution like? Is it much like her other videos?

oh and feel free to add me!
  • Emma7830
    Emma7830 Posts: 7
    Options
    22 year old here--feel free to add me! :)
  • gingercookie94
    Options
    Anyone throw me an add there, I'll be a motivator. God only knows I need the help too. I'm 18 and want to lose about 10 to 15 pounds as quickly as possible :)
  • KatiePie16
    KatiePie16 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey Doll,
    Add away! :)
  • LexieeLovee
    LexieeLovee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can Add me... I just started tyring to add friends the other day haha
    this is the perfect post
  • damerdar
    damerdar Posts: 37 Member