Hi, I'm Jamie :)

Options
Hi, I have been on here for a few months now but have no idea how to make a few friends.

I am 21, only looking to lose about 3-4kgs and generally improve my diet. I'm looking to get stronger and move through to the mens weight section at the gym :P

Feel free to add me, write a hello or a message :)

Replies

• alonda123
    alonda123 Posts: 1
    Options
    hey jamie, how are you? i am good only been on here almost a month and everything is going ok so far. the men part of the gym is the best cause when you do it you always have some guy staring at you probaly thinking this girl is awesome. hope you have fun with it.
  • SuCcERBuNcH
    SuCcERBuNcH Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    hi jamie am alaa :smile:
    and i want to lose 8-10 kgs
    i think we will support each other if yo want
    feel free to add me , i like to compete so ican lose weigh fast pls let me know if you hold any challenges thanks :flowerforyou:
  • jamface11
    jamface11 Posts: 87
    Options
    I like to eat, so I use MFP to make sure im staying under 2000 (normally eat 1700-2000 a day). I am using the fat2fit calculations atm, so don't eat back my exercise calories. Cardio and ab workouts are the devil so I generally avoid those as much as I can :P All this means I'll prob lose weight pretty slowly, but hopefully be increasing muscle and keeping my tummy happy with yum healthyish food.

Good luck everyone with your goals :D