Woman in Yoga Pants

Options

Replies

2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    All these replies with no pics, at least I got a rise out of everyone.

post one of you in yoga pants

They just dont fit right.

good post a front view!

Nice Try

can't blame me for trying.
  • modernmom70
    modernmom70 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    This is actually funny cause their was a thread the other day about how ugly yoga pants are! Where I come from you don't have jeans day you have lulu day!
  • ehsquared
    ehsquared Posts: 42
    Options
    My dh calls it yoga pant *kitten* and he loves it when I shake it at him! Specifically Lululemon pants they make *kitten* look awesome!

I am DYING to buy a pair of Lululemon pants!!!

Warning Lululemon is very addictive....and pricey but worth it cause high quality! I come from the birthplace of lululemon and I am so addicted!

Too true my friend, too true
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    So, already multiple pages and no pics of women in yoga pants. So sad and disappointing. :sad: :sad:
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options

can't blame me for trying.

lol
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    050112-001.jpg

there! nobody else did it so I had to
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    There's a girl in my gym that always wears yoga pants. She has a nice butt. I sometimes choose to get on the machines behind her... ya know, for uhhh... inspiration? Yeah, that's what I'll call it. :wink:

You were the guy in the gym who got on the treadmill right behind me as I was bouncing on the AMT. There were 14 other available treadmills, so I was happy to have finished my workout and leave you drooling for more. NEXT TIME don't be so obvious and I do accept tips - $20 or more! LMAO
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Come on MFP Girls!
  • modernmom70
    Options
    So, already multiple pages and no pics of women in yoga pants. So sad and disappointing. :sad: :sad:

Do you know how hard it is to take a pic of your *kitten* with a smartphone?
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options

I have NO IDEA...please elaborate.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    there is a whole website dedicated to this...

womeninyogapants.com

(I think?)
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options

^ LOL
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    And if its too hot for yoga pants feel free to post a pic wearing those nike crt booty shorts or similar brand. :bigsmile:

I love yoga capri's... But I bought these shorts you speak of... and I attempted to go running... I don't think they are meant for girls with a booty... I don't know how those girls do it... They totally ride up and then your *kitten* hangs out the entire run. Which I imagine is not a problem for viewers as much as it bugs me when I'm running.
    Options

actually its not that hard, i have lots of *kitten* shots.
  • modernmom70
    Options

actually its not that hard, i have lots of *kitten* shots.

Well help me then, I seriously jusy tried with no luck....I don't like to post my face on the internet! :smile:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    There's a girl in my gym that always wears yoga pants. She has a nice butt. I sometimes choose to get on the machines behind her... ya know, for uhhh... inspiration? Yeah, that's what I'll call it. :wink:

You were the guy in the gym who got on the treadmill right behind me as I was bouncing on the AMT. There were 14 other available treadmills, so I was happy to have finished my workout and leave you drooling for more. NEXT TIME don't be so obvious and I do accept tips - $20 or more! LMAO

Yeah, except, I'm a girl.
  • kattiek
    kattiek Posts: 83
    Options
    And if its too hot for yoga pants feel free to post a pic wearing those nike crt booty shorts or similar brand. :bigsmile:

I love yoga capri's... But I bought these shorts you speak of... and I attempted to go running... I don't think they are meant for girls with a booty... I don't know how those girls do it... They totally ride up and then your *kitten* hangs out the entire run. Which I imagine is not a problem for viewers as much as it bugs me when I'm running.

TRUE STORY. I've tried on various pairs of those & they are like 1 step away from underwear. I do love yoga pants though...and so does my bf lol. I guess he's not the only guy out there that loves girls in tights or yoga pants.
    Options
    how do i post a picture?
  • chasingbabes
    Options
    <
    yoga hoodie anyone?
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I think yoga pants are cute (FOR WORKING OUT), but I don't leggings/yoga pants are actual pants that you should wear to school or out to lunch, and most girls don't wear thongs with them so you see horrendous granny panty lines with them and the leggings are often see through (look in the mirror ladies!)