Exercise shoe

Options
Im getting a new pair (my first real pair in 16 years!!) of exercise shoes. I have NO idea what good brands are these days. Looking for advice.

I have a collapsed arch in right foot, so I need great arch support. In the 100$ range, bit more is ok.

Any thoughts?

Replies

• AdiposeRapture
    Options
    Random FYI for those looking for good shoes-

I got Brooks PureFlow and they are AWESOME
  • Grandysl
    Grandysl Posts: 189
    Options
    Go to a shoe place and talk to someone there. If they are for running, go to a running store. They can evaluate you feet and recommend best shoe. What works for one oerson might not be best for another. Thats why there are so many varieties.
  • sundaykl
    sundaykl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I got the Brooks Pure Flow and love them too! I highly recommend them to anyone who will listen. :)
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I got the Brooks Pure Flow and love them too! I highly recommend them to anyone who will listen. :)

Me tooo! I love love love my Pure Flows.

But, I love my Brooks Pure Connects more.

Brooks is my favorite.
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i scanned this from Shape.. maybe it can help a little! :)
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1tz6jVoNi1qic577o1_1280.png
  • sailorsiren13
    sailorsiren13 Posts: 460
    Options
    go to a running store and have the experts fit you i just did and it was amazing!
  • Flemstica
    Flemstica Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Are the Pure Flow's good for doing Zumba? I do Zumba on the Wii and my feet hurt SO BAD!!!!! :-(
  • danag1967
    danag1967 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, get fitted at your local running store. They may also recommend inserts, like Superfeet, too, depending on your foot/arch.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    what are you using it for? exercise can mean different things.

i have different shoes for running, cross training and lifting.
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Are the Pure Flow's good for doing Zumba? I do Zumba on the Wii and my feet hurt SO BAD!!!!! :-(

I don't know, I only run in mine, and weight train/circuit train at the gym in them.