2 week progression pictures!!!

Options
I can only tell a tiny bit of a difference but I'm pretty dang proud of myself :D
Feel free to add me! :) i love encouraging others as well as being encouraged :D

weightloss2.jpg

weightloss.jpg

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Is it your default picture?

If so,
    Great job! :flowerforyou: You can tell in your hips! Keep up the great work!
  • alynicoleee
    alynicoleee Posts: 11
    Options
    Yes my default! thank you! i can't get the pictures to work in a post? do you know how? haha i feel dumb.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    You have to use the code that has the part in the beginning and end, but you need to make the IMG all in lower case letters before you submit it! So,[img]. :smile: & You're welcome! You can really tell in your hips and around your belly![/img]
  • alynicoleee
    Options
    awh! well thanks! I'm so excited to be out of the 160s!
  • Coffeegirl101
    Options
    Wow.....great job ....I can not only see it in the hips....but your arms, stomach and legs look slimmer too. Very impressive :bigsmile:
  • alynicoleee
    Options
    Thank you guys!
  • hollyrenee1990
    hollyrenee1990 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    What have you been doing? Great job btw
  • alynicoleee
    Options
    I've just been working out 5x a week. 40-60 minutes of cardio, then about 20 minutes of weight training a day.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I see a difference.
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Lookin good! Must be hitting it hard. 2 weeks and great progress!
  • angelboyd
    angelboyd Posts: 7
    Options
    You look great!! keep up the good work. Have you only been working out for two weeks?
  • schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    That's amazing for 2 weeks! Well, it's pretty amazing anyway, but especially for only 2 weeks. :smile:
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You look great for 2 weeks! That's amazing! You can definitely see it in your stomach! Great job!

And yeah, have you only been working out for 2 weeks?
  • anarod0513
    anarod0513 Posts: 119
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • alynicoleee
    Options
    I've been working out for 6 weeks total :)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    That is a big difference...Congrats your hard work is paying off!
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Awesome, hope my 2 week results are this good!
  • alynicoleee
    Options
    i was surprised! i thought i took the first picture a month ago, and then i looked and it was friday the 13! hahaa just 2 weeks ago! i was like wow! haha :D
  • angelboyd
    angelboyd Posts: 7
    Options
    Are u dieting also or just working out. What cardio are you doing?

I need some motivation so that I know my hard work will pay off. I have been seesawing for the past few months but the weight has got to go!!!!! My motto is "Just Do it"
  • jarrodc
    jarrodc Posts: 102
    Options
    That is an insanely good amount of progress and body re-composition for just 2 weeks... Just stick at it, and don't burn out :) Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!