How I met your mother

Options
2»

Replies

• Mrs_Moe
    Mrs_Moe Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    one of my favorites. I laughed so hard that I cried when Barney was on The Price is Right.
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Love this show! So what's everyone's favorite episodes?

I love the Robin Sparkles one, the pineapple flashback one, and the NAKED MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had that Robin Sparkles song stuck in my head (and do again, thanks, lol) for days after I saw that one. It's even on Just Dance 3, I literally LOL when I saw it on the back of the game.
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Love this show! So what's everyone's favorite episodes?

I love the Robin Sparkles one, the pineapple flashback one, and the NAKED MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had that Robin Sparkles song stuck in my head (and do again, thanks, lol) for days after I saw that one. It's even on Just Dance 3, I literally LOL when I saw it on the back of the game.

That's one of my favorite dances on Just Dance 3! It's so cheesy!
  • CandaceyD
    CandaceyD Posts: 74
    Options
    It's not the last season. It's been renewed from at least 2 more seasons. But i think we find out who the mother is at the end of this season. FINALLY!

My favorite episode is the one with Robin's friend from her old show, Tiffany Sparkles. The Beaver song... Runner up is Slapsgiving 2: Revenge of the slap.
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure they've signed on for at least two more seasons.
  • stablesong
    stablesong Posts: 224
    Options
    I own every season of HIMYM on DVD, and I've seen every episode this season. I can't wait for the next episode! Unfortunately, Bones is now in the same time slot. I watch HIMYM on cbs.com every Tuesday because they have full episodes and I'd have to wait a while to watch Bones online. Curse all of my downloading sites getting shut down and lack of torrents! Anyway, I will be sacrificing my Bones time to watch the back-to-back season finale.
  • kprangernix07
    kprangernix07 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    OMG! It better not be the last season! I <3 the awesomeness ticker.

I just watched the episode last night where Barney got a diamond suit... lol.
  • Lord007
    Lord007 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    This is season 7. Last I knew, they were going to stop at Season 8. Supposedly they show Ted's wife at the end of this one, but she did make an appearance in Season 2.
  • eleblanc999
    eleblanc999 Posts: 59
    Options
    I love that show!!
  • EuroReady
    EuroReady Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Love. It.

Edit: Ergo, my ticker
  • camila_scl
    camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I saw all the 7 seasons in like 2 weeks (I was on vacation, had nothing better to do haha).

Really loved it.
  • camila_scl
    camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Love. It.

Edit: Ergo, my ticker

Loveeed your ticker!!! hahahahaha
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    this show made me awesome