gym again give me a clap

Options
ive been again to the gym and the world is looking a happy place, i love going its just getting home from work and acturly going to the gym thats hard, i ran for 1k and biked for 2miles and then did my weights.
how u all doing

Replies

• ♥seoid♥
    Options
    good job!
  • stiles17445
    Options
    You go Girl!! You are right, once I get home I want to eat and sit in that order. Good thing I read your whole message, cause I thought you were saying that going to the gym gave you the clap. LOL That would be a new one for me!! Thanks for the smile today. Lynne:smile::smile:
  • paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    The gym gave you the clap!!!! :noway:

Just kiddin' Congrats :flowerforyou:
  • rochelle971
    rochelle971 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Nice job!

It does feel good doesn't it! I've been to the gym every other day for the past week and it feels great. You're right the world looks like a better place!

270514.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    You go Girl!! You are right, once I get home I want to eat and sit in that order. Good thing I read your whole message, cause I thought you were saying that going to the gym gave you the clap. LOL That would be a new one for me!! Thanks for the smile today. Lynne:smile::smile:

That's how I read it too! :laugh:

Keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • debtdummy
    Options
    lol made me laugh 2
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Ya',,, I was thinking. I caught a fungus once,,, but clap? Your gym is more fun than mine - :laugh:
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    congrats! suggestion, if you are having issues with going home then to the gym try and bring your gym stuff to work with you? i bring all my stuff in a bag, that way i can go straight after work! its the only way i'll go, once i hit home, its eat and sleep for me!
  • debtdummy
    Options
    ooo good idea. thanks peeps
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    The gym gave you the clap!!!! :noway:

Just kiddin' Congrats :flowerforyou:

I so read it this way:laugh:

Congrats on feeling happy at the gym! I love working out (not):happy:
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    congrats! suggestion, if you are having issues with going home then to the gym try and bring your gym stuff to work with you? i bring all my stuff in a bag, that way i can go straight after work! its the only way i'll go, once i hit home, its eat and sleep for me!

I do this too!!!!!If I had to go home first I don't think I would make it back to the gym