I Just fit into Size 32 Jeans!

Options
Just had to share my excitement! October 1st I was in a 38x30 jeans, I randomly just tried on my cousins 32x32 jeans and they fit! They were a little tight, but they buttoned! Im in complete shock!

Replies

• justavoice1989
    justavoice1989 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! you must have an itty bitty waist now! my bf is 6'4 and wears a size 32 and i know how thin that is =] AWESOME!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    woo hoo thats amazing!!
  • Pedro_Infante
    Pedro_Infante Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Congratulations brother! You must be on top of the world. Keep up the fantastic work!
  • amortize20
    amortize20 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    congratulations! i know how that feels, i have a pair of 32 jeans in the wardrobe that are still a little snug but i was amazed that i could even get into. My goal is now to be able to wear them, something i haven't done for nearly 12 years. i will be fit and slim again :)
    Keep up the good work!!
  • Ed_81
    Ed_81 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    congratulations! i know how that feels, i have a pair of 32 jeans in the wardrobe that are still a little snug but i was amazed that i could even get into. My goal is now to be able to wear them, something i haven't done for nearly 12 years. i will be fit and slim again :)
    Keep up the good work!!
    I know that one very well.

I started in size 38, wearing them tight and under the belly over hang. In my wardrobe I have a couple of pairs of 36's a couple of pairs of 34's and a couple of pairs of 32's (there is also a pair of size 30 levi's that my lovely wife bought me, but they look like dolls clothes so I'm not holding my breath for ever getting into them lol)
    I'm now wearing the 34's, comfortably over the belly and without too much of a muffin top. The 32's are next in my sights, they do up, but I have to wear them like I wore my old 38's and I'd rather wait until they are comfy and not causing a lard overhang. Keep it up guys, I know I will!!
  • wjkfloyd
    wjkfloyd Posts: 125
    Options
    Excellent NSV!
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the great work!!
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    32 Inch jeans,, I used to wear them,,,, once,,, lol,,,, :noway:
  • nigel061
    nigel061 Posts: 109
    Options
    Great NSV - I hope to get down to 34 one day
  • germaic
    germaic Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • markyb1977
    markyb1977 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have been wearing my 34" recently... 36" are getting baggy as hell... well done mate!
  • TallyNick
    TallyNick Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats! and how did you manage to get the extra 2" taller?? I've been working on getting taller my whole life! :)
  • apedinger
    apedinger Posts: 57
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I wasn't expecting that in the least....When the scale annoys me the clothes never fail me!
    Congrats! and how did you manage to get the extra 2" taller?? I've been working on getting taller my whole life! :)

You know it just comes with the weight loss...at least for me :P
  • Ed_81
    Ed_81 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!
    I know that one very well.

I started in size 38, wearing them tight and under the belly over hang. In my wardrobe I have a couple of pairs of 36's a couple of pairs of 34's and a couple of pairs of 32's (there is also a pair of size 30 levi's that my lovely wife bought me, but they look like dolls clothes so I'm not holding my breath for ever getting into them lol)
    I'm now wearing the 34's, comfortably over the belly and without too much of a muffin top. The 32's are next in my sights, they do up, but I have to wear them like I wore my old 38's and I'd rather wait until they are comfy and not causing a lard overhang. Keep it up guys, I know I will!!

Well time for me to eat my words I guess lol. I am now comfortably in the 32's (with a belt I might add lol)

And!!!!! I managed to get the 30's on and done up!!!! They aren't a comfy fit yet, but They are definitely my new goal :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!