A bit random - need friends who use metric system

Options
Aleara2012
Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
Hey all! I have been on MFP since beginning of February and have made some wonderful friends but would really like to add some more MFPals who use the metric measuring system... I know that is a bit random butif you feel like it, please send me a friend request :) Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    Options
    I'm using metric weight, only because thats all my scales have lol
  • Trutra
    Trutra Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Me too, feel free to add me
  • Aleara2012
    Options
    I'm using metric weight, only because thats all my scales have lol

lol! I just love seeing kgs because I don't have to convert every time.... when people report in lbs I always have to convert to kgs to be able to compehand the amount of weight. And feet and inches are the worst for me! I think it is obvious I am not that strong in math :blushing:
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I'm in metric! I am so used to converting for here though that I sometimes convert it in my head lol
  • Arestoktra
    Arestoktra Posts: 73
    Options
    I use metric too. Especially feet inches thing is really hard for me. :grumble:
  • Lasityttö
    Lasityttö Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm using metric system, both in my own and my foods weigh. I have hard time perceiving the lbs and ounces and stuff, as I've used metric my whole life. :) Add me if you want to.
  • december8teen
    december8teen Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm using the metric system too! :) Feel free to add me if you want. :)
  • Aleara2012
    Options
    Wow! What a great response rate! I felt rather lonely here, but it seems there are a lot of us using the metric! Sent friend requests to everybody, I hope that is OK!
  • brendanoble1
    Options
    Hi I am using Metric also
  • Heatherdl52
    Heatherdl52 Posts: 20
    Options
    Metric here too! Just used to them and scales metric. An Aussie who grew up with them.....well....think they changed when I was in high school..... a long time ago. Happy for more friends as only been here about 10 days, and every friend helps....and is needed for support. Good luck on your journey.:smile:
  • da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    im metric!! add away!
  • Heatherdl52
    Heatherdl52 Posts: 20
    Options
    Dont forget me....in case you have already sent your friends request! Thanks.
  • specialtreat
    Options
    Another metric user here too :) feel free to friend me....
  • emma110984
    emma110984 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I do!!!! Anyone feel free to add me :0)
  • Aleara2012
    Options
    Friend requests sent! thanks all!! :flowerforyou:
  • ExistingAsAMemory
    Options
    I used to use the metric system, as my schooling is British, but all the MFP people on here had me converting! =D
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    metric too :)))
  • swisspea
    swisspea Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi! I use the metric system. I use liquid measure mostly (mL, metric cups, etc.) but I often use weight measurements in grams because living in Switzerland, all nutritional statements on food packaging uses 100g as a basic unit, which is annoying! Tor example, I will have a 125g pot of yogurt, and it will give me the nutritional information based on 100g.
  • kezzafitmum73
    Options
    metric user here too :) feel free to add me
  • Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Metric! Never used anything else but getting very used to the converts so I can support MFPs!