An off day has me down...

Options
Hi all. ive been having an off weekend. Im dreading checking in tomorrow... Sometimes just posting it out there makes me dread it less cuz i know im not the only one. Why must pizza be so delicious and so hard to resist when said pizza is free! Siiigh...

Replies

• iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Hi all. ive been having an off weekend. Im dreading checking in tomorrow... Sometimes just posting it out there makes me dread it less cuz i know im not the only one. Why must pizza be so delicious and so hard to resist when said pizza is free! Siiigh...
  • Violet1980
    Options

Hang in there. I had a HORRIBLE DAY yesterday, consuming almost 3000 calories. All this after losing 12 pounds in 2 weeks. I am atoning for my eating sins today and sticking to veggies and tuna. Oh, and cleaning the heck out of my house.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Count me in as a weekend diet sinner too. :embarassed:

Forehead smack & move on. :bigsmile:
  • valerierackly
    Options
    i feel terrible today. i want to give up.:grumble:
  • valerierackly
    Options
    I'm all bloated and i feel the size of a house.
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    This weekend was okay, but last Sunday I went to McD's and went OVER 3000 calories in a day!!!

Don't give up though--it takes time to see results, and it takes time to change your habits. I haven't lost weight in 2 weeks, but I am eating so much better, and walking every day. It has to kick in sometime!