Any 18-25 year olds wana join me?

Options

Replies

• laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    23 here, would LOVE to be friends -- all can feel free to add me!
  • jamface11
    jamface11 Posts: 87
    Options
    21, add me :)
  • xleigh
    xleigh Posts: 22
    Options
    19 :) feel free to add x
  • rachrachrachrach
    Options
    Would love to be a part of this!! We need to sort our **** out and live the life we want to while we are young! x
  • collarbonesfor2011
    Options
    18, graduating soon, and I really want to lose weight before college! Add me :)
  • TropicTori
    TropicTori Posts: 18
    Options
    22 Want to get back to how I look in my pic!! Add me I need support :)
  • korolyova
    korolyova Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Lara. I am 21 and I have a goal to lose 35lbs =) Need some support and friends
    So feel free to add me
  • apedinger
    apedinger Posts: 57
    Options
    23 here as well.....Down 44 so far...I have another 31-56 more to go....Add me!
  • skinnysoonsima
    skinnysoonsima Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    17. Add me if you don't mind someone a year too young aha :)

Currently 30DShredding.
  • Mezzle13
    Mezzle13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    22, just ordered the 30 day shred dvd!! Add me :)
  • BeautyAndTheGeeks
    Options
    19 and just getting started :), I'd love someone like you for some inspiration!
    Anyone feel free to add me
  • kackaroo
    kackaroo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    23 :) anyone feel free to add me
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    22 year old - making up for 19 years sat on my *kitten* and finding the glory in strength and sweat :) Feel free to add me, all my friends on here seem to be older ladies
  • Lnorris91
    Lnorris91 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 20 and I've just started the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred today! Need all the support and guidence I can get :)! Feel free to add me!
  • bettersorethansorry
    Options
    18 and trying to lose 20 pounds!! anyone add!
  • ifzaidi
    ifzaidi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 years old. Anyone feel free to add me. The more support the better!!!
  • DanielleRZee
    Options
    Nice! I just joined and I need motivators =)! My friends are always giving me "excuses"....even to join this site! lol.
  • tornadofreek
    Options
    I will join yall!! I am 23, from Tennessee.. AND I LOVE TO EAT.. But it is time to take control! Feel free to add me tornadofreek.. Catch everyone around!
  • ishax24
    ishax24 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would love to join.. 21 years and decided I really need to get my *kitten* in shape If I dont look after myself no one will. Feel free to add me x
  • Autry403
    Autry403 Posts: 88
    Options
    18 years old , Trying to graduate still , & I am a newly - wed . I'm very motivated to get out of bed every day and run more each day ! Add me if you like , need more young friends for more motivation .