NSV....x 2 ;-)

Options
I do not normally brag and boast but am so excited about my 2 NSV's this week that I just had to share (sad as it is, these are the type of things that keeps me motivated!). Since I have only been serious about this since end of March (26th to be exact) it is still early days for me :happy:

Earlier in the week hubby commented that he could see my body is changing (I think his exact words were: Your @ss is already getting smaller!) and this morning I put on a pair of jeans that hasn't fit me since before Christmas and voila, it fits and more comfortable than before!

VERY very chuffed!

Replies

• missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    Options
    you have every right to brag and be chuffed

Well done xxx
  • trollydollymolly
    trollydollymolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Well done you!! It is little things that make such a difference as they keep you focused and movtivated. It can be a bit depressing looking at the bigger picture but if you break it down in smaller sections and achieve those, it boosts you up no end.
  • cvanbeek
    cvanbeek Posts: 107
    Options
    thats great!
  • nigel061
    nigel061 Posts: 109
    Options
    Well done !
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Great job! Good on the hubby for noticing and commenting!

Cute picture of a Yorkie too!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :happy: Keep up the great work!
  • ElizmaKnowles
    Options
    Thanks - I know right, I was very surprised that he actually commented.
    And the Yorkie is of course ours and in the running for title of World's Most Spoiled Dog ;-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!