Hello all!

Options
Just joined yesterday and I'm loving this website...so easy and informative! I'm on the way to being healthy and hoping to lose a few #s while I'm at it! Any and ALL motivation is welcomed. Thanks!

Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    You made a good choice joining this site. It is absolutely amazing! Just remember you can do anything you set your mind to, we're all in this together!:bigsmile:
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You have found the right group. They are very supportive and I think anyone ready to loose will do so here.

Remember if you fall get back up because it wont' be easy but its possible. Good luck
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • TammieMo4
    TammieMo4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everybody! Just reading all these replies makes me more motivated! woohoo:bigsmile: