Losing 20-35lbs

Options
Hey , I' m new to this site !
- 18yrs old & 5' 7
* For a couple years I have been struggling with my weight , and haven't been exercising . I went into major depression , allowing myself to sleep all throughout the day . I had no activities in my day , and I was eating what ever I wanted . Most days I sat there and ate a large pizza , with wings . I would overeat to the point where I'm about to bust , I couldn't take another bite . I saw this site on my Ipod as an App . I decided to try it out maybe it would help , counting calories and tracking my exercising . So I've been on this for a month now straight , but I made a new profile today . I went from eating over 2000 calories to eating 1200 calories / day because of my low activity level . I started walking 1-2 miles / day and eating only organic foods . I went from 171lbs to 162 today since Aprill 11th . I would like to have some friends to help motivate me into better shape ! :smile:

Replies

• Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I love being positive and motivating ppl. add me if u like :) I am on a mission to lose 35lbs
  • sgreg2090
    sgreg2090 Posts: 14
    Options
    I have been on the site since November. I know I am eating better & I can see a difference but the scale does not show it. I want to lose about 25-30 lbs to be at a better weight. Please add me.
  • demitraknows
    demitraknows Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You are on the right track and the pounds will come off. Mentally you are already wanting change so nothing can stop you now!!!!
  • mrsmovingman
    Options
    :happy: HI, my 2 sisters and I are all on here doing it together. We started about a month ago and between the 3 of us we have lost 43lbs. -15,-15 & -13 for each of us. The site really seems to keep us in check and helps us challenge ourselves :) Good Luck, you will do great too!
  • goldengirl28
    goldengirl28 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm 5,7 as well, but wice your age :) but i;m aiming on losing about eh same amout as you, i go on holiday on the 23rd of July so would like 25lbs off by then.

Good luck and feel free to add me if you want
  • caelitusLux
    caelitusLux Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi All, I've been looking for a thread like this. I feel a little weird on the 60-100 lb threads, and being brand new to the site doesn't help.
    I really hope this app will help me stay consistent which is always my biggest obstacle. I tried training for a 5k, but rather hate running and fell off the wagon. I get really bored with working out; it's dumb, i know.
    I used to do yoga in high school and really enjoyed it so I'm going back to that and adding some easy lifting to the mix. :]
    Add me if you want. ---would love to be held accountable by folks with similar goals!