Think Big, dream big!

Options
2»

Replies

• MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    J - I think we need more pictures!!! *wink* (calender shots anyone??) :bigsmile:

You are a legend. FO SHO! I'm so glad you "rescued" me from the "must eat clean all the time to lose weight" nonsense. You piped into some thread I posted and because of that - I found a new way to lose weight and stay sane. I will forever be grateful for YOU! You dedicate so much time to helping others on here while maintaining a family, job, loony bin (err, chickens?!), and you CRUSH your workouts (and your fiber, hot damn!). I don't know how you do it! You are DA MAN!

I love watching your progress and it truly does give me hope that I will one day achieve my dreams of being a hot chick with big moosles! Thank you for believing in me - even when I sometimes don't believe in myself. You have been such an inspiration to MFP - and you will continue to dominate that body of yours into PURE SUBMISSION BABYYYY! :drinker: (err, that's protein fluff I'm holding up, yeah, that's it!)
  • GrowOrDie
    GrowOrDie Posts: 42
    Options
    The real deal right here. Living, preaching and growing by example! Thank you for your leadership in the Health and weightloss field! A true test of passion and knowledge is the testimony of your life. Blessed to know you!!
  • Mom_4_More_Muscles
    Options
    J -

You were one of my first MFP friends. I thank you for setting examples beyond 'normal' . Your progress has been inspiring, to say the least!! I have learned a LOT these past few months, watching you, asking questions that you so patiently and kindly responded to, and my WANT for fitness is growing all the time! :bigsmile: You've set the bar of dedication WAYYY up there, sir! Your knowledge, your strength, your experience....and your willingness to help and guide others.......gives me hope! :happy: You believed in me on a day I found myself hearing the :ohwell: 'old messages' of 225 pounds!! :frown: I will forever, be thankful for your place in my journey!

Bottom line.... YOU ROCK!! Keep on bustin it!! :bigsmile: I need ya!! A LOT of us need you!! (ummm...maybe not so close when you ingest those mountains of FIBER) :wink:

Watching for the next level~ I know you're bringin it!!
  • gracey2521
    gracey2521 Posts: 72
    Options
    Nice job! Those abs look pretty darn good :wink:
  • twkelly
    twkelly Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing Jason. You're doing a great job and helping others. WTG!
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude. And your results are inspiring. You look great! Thanks for your input on my post, too!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Wow great results!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Just wondering, were you always really strong or did it only come recently? Or just steady progress over that time? Some of the weights you lift are just crazy man!
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Just wondering, were you always really strong or did it only come recently? Or just steady progress over that time? Some of the weights you lift are just crazy man!

Hey Chris! When I first started lifting I was terribly weak but that was years ago. I was always fat but did have some muscle from years of on again off again lifting. I remember the first time I benched 135lbs....I thought I had arrived lol

For the most part, just steady progression over time and finding the workout and recovery time I needed to see results. Too many times people try to rush it and either workout too long or too much.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Thanks mate :)

I'd actually be happy to bench 135lbs with my current shoulder issues :tongue:

Might have to give this MaxOT stuff a go while I'm on holidays I think. Hit up the gym once a week maybe. Have to catch up on the methodology though :) It's clearly working for you though!
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Thanks mate :)

I'd actually be happy to bench 135lbs with my current shoulder issues :tongue:

Might have to give this MaxOT stuff a go while I'm on holidays I think. Hit up the gym once a week maybe. Have to catch up on the methodology though :) It's clearly working for you though!

Your welcome Chris! Another reason to work out less......injuries. Our joints only have so many reps in them.
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    Fantastic transformation! What an inspiration you are!.
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!