P90x Progress about 6 weeks in...

Options
OneBKDiva
OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
Hello everyone I am so excited!! I did not go back to sleep this morning and decided to take some pics to motivate me for continued strength to do these P90x double workouts. I did a comparison from three weeks ago and I am very proud to see how my body is transforming. I have incorporated JM 30 Day Shred this month because in my personal opinion, this DVD targets MY trouble zone areas.

What I am noticing with how my body responds to this workout is I seem to build more muscle and lose inches than shred pounds. (Which has always been my problem) I checked my weight and the scale is not moving BUT I had lost inches in the right places and my body feels rock hard in some areas. So guess who is not complaining. ME!!!!

Here's the first month
027-2-1.jpg

Progress of almost 3 weeks
067x.jpg

closeup
066x.jpg

Replies

• gracey2521
    gracey2521 Posts: 72
    Options
    Look at you, girl! You look so much stronger! Well done :flowerforyou:
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at how much smaller you've gotten. look at you belly (dang girl)! I'm so happy to see my friend work had and show us how much it has paid off. Congrats honey.:drinker:
  • michelle_00
    michelle_00 Posts: 38
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • eryka86
    eryka86 Posts: 80
    Options
    I see the difference... keep it up ma nice job
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Great results!!! Keep up the work!!!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Awesome result. Keep up the good work my lady.
  • rustybeltbuckle
    Options
    dang girl! you gonna kick some *kitten*!
  • JamminAng
    JamminAng Posts: 36
    Options
    You can certainly see results already! That's gotta be great motivation!

I'm starting Les Mills Body Pump on Monday with some friends..and can't wait to see what happens with that! :smile:

Best wishes on the next 60 days!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Girl I am seeing some good results here!!! Diva you just don't know how extremely proud of you...Your drive is just getting higher and higher......Keep up the excellent work...No one is ready for this diva!!!
  • InkedInnocence
    InkedInnocence Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! :happy:
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Incredible results so far!
  • angel82mary
    Options
    Truly inspirational! :D
    Great Job!!!
  • skinnykimmy2013
    Options
    Great job..nice thank you hun im getting back onb tract this evening wheewww thanks for the motivation you are do a great job keep it up awesome....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!