NSV No pics sorry

Options
christenwypy
christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
I am not anywhere near being able to post a success pic, but I have to say, my butt is smaller. I have been doing so many squats and lunges and doing a really challenging kickboxing DVD that has a segment focusing on the backside with weights and kicks. I had a feeling I was getting smaller in that area but part of me was saying, "Nah it's too soon" (only been at this about 6 weeks or so). I noticed my jeans were a lot looser and I may need a belt, but I was still in denial. Tonight, I took a look and realized that where my bottom used to spread to fill out these jeans, I can now grab about 3 inches of denim that is just hanging there. No they don't look very flattering but that is because they no longer fit! It feels great to actually see the results of hard work.

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot! success! Your story says it all! :) So glad that you're seeing changes in your body! Keep up the great work! :)
  • terbee
    terbee Posts: 72
    Options
    love it, congrats!
  • ElizmaKnowles
    Options
    WELL DONE!!! That's a great start.
  • Naomi81378
    Naomi81378 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • TLL09
    TLL09 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story! Congrats on your NSV!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!