Gazelle's?????????

Options
Hey Hey everyone happy hump day!

I just got a Gazelle for the FREE and wondering how it works as in what muscles it works is it like walking or what?

and also do you burn good calories with it?
THANKS A BUNCH :heart: LEXY

Replies

• trinalp
    trinalp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    http://www.fatburn.com/free_tool_activity_burn.asp Here is a site that u can use to see how many calories u burn. I knocked off about 75 calories off the total i do it for over an hour and then under exercise you can make your own and that is what i did, and it will calculate how many calories you burned if you did 30 minutes or an hour or whatever. I used one years ago and my elliptical broke so i took it back from my mom, since she got a treadmill. If you mix it up u have better results. I start out regular then i lean back for a about a minute and then regular and then lean forward. and just mix it up of course i also do the Jillian Michael workout videos as well but in just the week that i have started reusing the gazelle i have lost 3 pounds so far.
  • Todzilla7
    Todzilla7 Posts: 24
    Options
    As with most equipment, it works if you actually use it! If used properly with the arms moving, it works your entire body with an emphasis on the hips and torso. The great thing about the Gazelle is that it is ZERO impact, which is a real issue if you have back problems and/or joint problems.
  • Benson19
    Benson19 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have a gazelle and for my weight I burn 313 calories for 30 mins of moderate gazelle work out. Which is good in my opinion. The gazelle will make you sweat, it is full body involvement with swinging arms and legs. Somewhat similar to a Elliptical except this machine will give you no momentum, your all on your own.

Fatburn.com will give you your calories burned, if you choose activity, intensity and enter your weights.

Then go to youtube and watch how to use it different ways to target different muscles.
  • Slatback
    Options
    Have you ever used a glider at the gym that's how it works. I love my Gazelle I can watch Tv while getting a workout.
  • emnk5308
    Options
    Honestly... it isn't the best machine. I wouldn't PAY for it. You got it for free ;D So that is good! It isn't a bad machine.. it is a hell of a lot better than just sitting around.. but I didn't feel like a got a real workout in the least bit. It is good for people that wanna watch tv and walk.. =)