Who's up for a challenge?!!! It's fun~!!

Options
Well, My friend SuCcERBuNcH and I have decided to set up a challenge.
The objective of the challenge is to burn anywhere from 7000 to 10000 calories in a week time frame. You burn calories and have fun at the same time, its good for competitive people.
Well, the person with the most burnt calories gets some bragging rights :)
Good luck. Just post your calories burnt on here daily :) The challenge starts today, and will end 9th of May, which is Wedensday!!
So's Who's up for some intense challenge!! Post if you are!

Replies

• coolteenager101
    coolteenager101 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wedensday-
    Burned 1404 cal :)
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I wish I could, but you trying to kill me. What would I eat to make up for all those calories burned. I have a hard time eating as it is.
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    The objective of the challenge is to burn anywhere from 7000 to 10000 calories in a week time frame. You burn calories and have fun at the same time, its good for competitive people.
    Good luck. Just post your calories burnt on here daily :) The challenge starts today, and will end 9th of May, which is Wedensday!!

Sorry, but what are you doing!?
    The whole point of this website is to give you guidance as to how much you should eat and how many calories you should burn. This challenge would not only be NOT fun, but it would probably send most people to a hospital..

Again, Sorry but you and your friend need to stop being ridiculous.
  • iRebel
    iRebel Posts: 383
    Options

I think you win! :)
  • SuCcERBuNcH
    SuCcERBuNcH Posts: 68 Member
    Options

my friend ment that we will do this challenge and welcome to any one that can do
    but you can do less than that you know what you can do , you just have to write your goal like 300 cal in the day
    we are doing that challenge and we have think to share it with you but it's ok to do what ever you want , you know it's all about motivating people and support each other
  • iRebel
    iRebel Posts: 383
    Options
    ok, my goal is 700 calories burnt a day. :)