Gazelle free style

Options
I was given a gazelle and recently started using it. I was wondering if any of you use it and how you log it in here? I have logged it in as elliptical the past few times but I don't know if the calorie burn is about the same. Thanks

Replies

• trinalp
    trinalp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    http://www.fatburn.com/free_tool_activity_burn.asp Here is a site that u can use to see how many calories u burn. I knocked off about 75 calories off the total i do it for over an hour and then under exercise you can make your own and that is what i did, and it will calculate how many calories you burned if you did 30 minutes or an hour or whatever. I used one years ago and my elliptical broke so i took it back from my mom, since she got a treadmill. If you mix it up u have better results. I start out regular then i lean back for a about a minute and then regular and then lean forward. and just mix it up of course i also do the Jillian Michael workout videos as well but in just the week that i have started reusing the gazelle i have lost 3 pounds so far.
  • hypersensitiveb
    hypersensitiveb Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Thanks Thats great!