P90X group

AshleyTaylor2017
AshleyTaylor2017 Posts: 155 Member
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
I am going to start my P90X workouts (again..haha) tonight. Anyone else want to join me and share their success? I am leaving for Punta Cana in 14 days...and though I know I am not going to lose my 25lbs before then, I would like to get started. I hate feeling uncomfortable in my own skin!! Anyways, I will be starting the lean P90X workouts tonight. Has anyone had any success with this? I am looking foward to a hard but great workout tonight and look foward to sharing how sore I am tomorrow!!

Replies

• katejones79
    katejones79 Posts: 28 Member
    I just started the Lean P90X, today is my third day! I am so sore, but committed to see it through!
  • I've heard of this recently .... and I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to ask ... what exactly is P90X? Thanks & good luck!
  • AshleyTaylor2017
    AshleyTaylor2017 Posts: 155 Member
    It's a 12 disc workout set that is based on 'muscle confusion'. Each workout is about an hour long except the yoga is 1 1/2 hours. I have never felt a workout like this one. It makes me sweat like crazy and sore the next day!! It's nice because your doing a different workout each day of the week so you don't get bored. It is a 12 week program. I haven't got very far each time I've tried to stick with it--usually my excuses are "im too sore" or "i dont have enough time" but decided I am going to do this for me and make time!!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Good for you! P90X is an awesome program, but you've got to stick with it!

Let me know if you have any questions, I've done it numerous times and have had great results from it!
  • lilsweetslol
    lilsweetslol Posts: 68 Member
    Hey! I just started P90x Day two, i haven't been this sore in a long time!

I'm excited and going to stick with this one and look awesome for my honeymoon in three months :)

30 lbs to go.......
  • cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    Way to go guys!!! My hubby and I are on P90X Lean day 33 and have both already lost a bunch of weight and inches inches inches! :) I have been sore often and have never sweated so darn much, but I am addicted! :love: The only disk I tend to trade/switch out is Yoga...I usually do Tony's one on one Cardio that day as 90 minutes of downward dog bores the heck out of me :laugh:

Remember to drink your protein afterwards!!!!:drinker:

Good luck!
  • I have a background in exercise science and I used p90x myself two years ago. It sets the bar. P90X is the best thing out there for getting into total fitness.
This discussion has been closed.