Got Friend?

Options
Hi I'm Miunoamore. I'm fairly new to MFP. However, I not new to the struggle of trying to lose weight. I've heard it's easier to stay focused when you have a support system of people who are like minded. I'm looking for a few strong and focused people who are serious about changing their lives for the better. If that sounds like you please add me as your friend.

Replies

• Ladyiam
    Ladyiam Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I added you! We can do this!!! I need to lose 30 pounds. I have been at it for a while and I have lost 4 pounds. I am hoping that reaching out and building a support team and learning from others will help me to lose more weight.
  • mariyale
    mariyale Posts: 1
    Options
    I know exactly where you,re coming from. Maybe we can help keep eachother motivated through the rough patches. I feel that we all need good motivation from others from time to time
  • Fat_Lenny
    Fat_Lenny Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm from the UK and always open to making new friends in the MFP community so feel free to add me if you like. It is encouraging to know that there are people who are going through similar issues and are always supportive. I joined last Monday and I'm already addicted! There's some great advice resources too. :smile: