Been here 30 days, need new friends.

Options
So I have been on here for 30 days in a row and none of my friends are very supportive. I always post comments on their updates but very rarely do I see any on mine. I would like some friends that can support me while I support them. If you are that type of friend, please add me.
Here's a little about me: I have been overweight/obese most of my life. I had about a year between 20 and 21 that I was a size 8 and 180lbs but that was still considered overweight. I am on a mission to change. I have 3 kids and want to be able to play with them. I want to be able to go out with my husband and not be embarrassed because he is skinnier than me (he's 6'4" and still skinnier.) I started at 253 lbs and my goal is 145lbs. I want to look at myself and say "wow".

Replies

• MikMont
    MikMont Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Aww I hate that! Its always nice to get that message saying someone commented on your post!
  • jessie0806
    jessie0806 Posts: 4
    Options
    well i am a good motivator so i will add and help you out there.... I am new to the mfp so add me.... ttyl .... see you around....
  • sharonfoncannon
    sharonfoncannon Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just looked at my current friends list and it said that everyone had logged on today but I had no comments at all. I personally feel that 30 days in a row is a great accomplishment, specially for someone like me. I just want a little pat on the head. LOL
    So I deleted most of them and asked for new ones. :)
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    sent you a request. I am on every day. 30 days is great !
  • no_where1976
    no_where1976 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request :)
  • Hadunka
    Hadunka Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I send you my friend request too. I am here every day and I need too someone, who will support me...
    Radka
  • sharonfoncannon
    sharonfoncannon Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I guess I should have done this before. Thank you all so much. I was getting frustrated because I wanted support here and not just at home. :)
  • bfairbanks1982
    bfairbanks1982 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent...and Happy 30th!!! :happy:
  • Rhiannonlea
    Rhiannonlea Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats on thirty straight days!! May you have many more! My weight situation and weight loss goals sound really similar to yours, so I'd like to add you, if you don't mind.

I'm just coming back from a month off (even though my profile only says it's been a week) but I'm hoping it'll be harder to fall off this time if I build a little network here.

Best of luck!