Down baby down

Options
Hey ya'll!! Down another pound. It's been slow, but it's been healthy! I've lost 21 pounds. Everyone asks me what I'm doing, aside from Mayo Clinic's Bariatric Team guiding me (no surgery, pure effort), I tell everyone about this site! It has made this possible!

Now....this is actually kind of funny....Sometimes, like on the nights that I work...I don't have time to eat....and I walk about 7 miles....(all in a nights work). Like last night. I was only able to take in about 900 calories, but I was on my feet almost the entire night. I burned about 600 calories. The really ODD thing was...I really wasn't hungry most of the shift. But when I was, I did eat....YET, when I'm home..I could eat my heart out....Lol...Does that ever happen to you guys??

Have a great day!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options
    Hey ya'll!! Down another pound. It's been slow, but it's been healthy! I've lost 21 pounds. Everyone asks me what I'm doing, aside from Mayo Clinic's Bariatric Team guiding me (no surgery, pure effort), I tell everyone about this site! It has made this possible!

Now....this is actually kind of funny....Sometimes, like on the nights that I work...I don't have time to eat....and I walk about 7 miles....(all in a nights work). Like last night. I was only able to take in about 900 calories, but I was on my feet almost the entire night. I burned about 600 calories. The really ODD thing was...I really wasn't hungry most of the shift. But when I was, I did eat....YET, when I'm home..I could eat my heart out....Lol...Does that ever happen to you guys??

Have a great day!

:flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Often, I also have that terrible terrible temptaion of food around me AT my job(I am a chef) but its usually hot and I am moving so much I am not hungry, unless I mindlessly munch, and in that case I schedule my snacks drink alot of water and chew gum. Congrats on dropping wt!!!!!!!
  • jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options
    Thanks! Yeah...I use gum too to help with the cravings.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Congratulations on your great success:drinker: :drinker: I am home most of the time so I have to be careful of what I have on hand to eat. If I had goodies around I would surely eat them.:happy: