started insanity today

Options
well hey everyone,

i took the leap and started insanity today thanks to a friend on mfp :) cheers stuey.

i did the fit test today and that was hard lol so im kinds looking forward to tommorow.
if you have done the 60 days what kind of results did you get.

would anyone like to join me?

Replies

• Sazzleeee
    Sazzleeee Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm on day eighteen right now, two and a half weeks in and already starting to see results! Feel free to add me if you want more support :)
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I did two rounds and I lost tons of inches even though I only lost 4lbs. I went down a whole size in my clothes............
  • skinnyl0l
    skinnyl0l Posts: 63
    Options
    good luck ^^
    I downloaded the "Insanity Pure Cardio"-workout and it's so hard! x)
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    I am on day 11 of a second round. It is really hard, at least for me. But I am finding this time around I am doing MORE and doing it longer and with better form. My results for the first round were 20 pounds lost (with eating 1200 cals). I lost some inches as well.

I have a love hate relationship with Shawn T. But it works for me. Good luck!
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Doing Insanity and Chalean xtreme
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    im combining mine with running and cros trainer
  • jademh
    jademh Posts: 94
    Options
    hello there [:

i've successfully completed 3 rounds of Insanity!! BEST WORKOUT EVER & i am actually on week 3 of round 4 lol (i'm addicted)

feel free to add me if you need any motivation or tips. Best of luck to you...Insanity is really amazing!!! :)
  • ems1583
    ems1583 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm on my Day 20 now! Looking for Insanity friends, feel free to add me. I'll add you guys also. :)