Caffeine or no caffeine?

Options
13»

Replies

• tabstattooed
    Options
    caffeine before a work out helps the muscles....they do not tire as quickly and you can do more reps in a set before the muscles get fatigued. which helps those going for muscles.

Is there an immunity to caffiene....I too wonder....I take vivarin with coffee....I buy mints with caffeine in them and chew 4 at a time.....I still sleep.....when I dont have insomnia ( not caffeine related had it since I was about 6).

:drinker: yay caffeine.....I am a caffeine junkie.....coffee coffee coffee...java.... cappuccino.....latte....espresso......caffeine....sorry I have had too much......lol
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Interesting article that I read yesterday. According to the American study of Epidemiology, daily coffee drinkers have a 49% lower risk of oral, esophageal, and pharyngeal cancers. 1 possible reason is that caffeine might slow tumor growth. :drinker:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    3_09_12_07_8_34_24.gif
  • klybarger
    Options
    OMG - that baby video almost made me snort my diet/caffeine-free soda out of my nose! That's awesome!

I do drink tea (hot/iced) all day but I do not add anything to it - just plain. Like some have said, I believe there're benefits to drinking tea. But using the old saying - everything in moderation - I am going to try to cut back. Don't want my materialism going haywire on me! :)
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    OMG - that baby video almost made me snort my diet/caffeine-free soda out of my nose! That's awesome!

I do drink tea (hot/iced) all day but I do not add anything to it - just plain. Like some have said, I believe there're benefits to drinking tea. But using the old saying - everything in moderation - I am going to try to cut back. Don't want my materialism going haywire on me! :)

:laugh:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options

Oh, you'll probably get tired of that one. I love that one and use every chance I get. lol