just started!!!!!

Options
I just started my journey, let's see how it goes....:smile:
Hopefully I get the support that am looking for. i'VE BEEN TRYING TO LOOOSE WEIGHT FOR TYE PAST 7 yrs...and the most I lost was 30 lbs but I gained all back...since then it's been so difficult and I get so discourage that I always end up quiting. Am going to try again and see what happens....

Replies

• Yvette135
    Options
    Good Luck and Welcome!:flowerforyou:

247588.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I've been trying for at least 7 years to lose too. I know how you feel. I just joined this site in June. Motivation has always been a problem for me, but with the encouragement I've gotten here, I think I'm really going to do it this time. I've lost 17 lbs since joining and I feel great. I don't want to stop until I reach my goal. Welcome!!! This is a great site :happy: :drinker: :happy:
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I myself just started and have been struggling with weight my whole life....one piece of advice i can give is if you fall off the wagon always get back on.....(it's ok, you can't get penalized on this site lol )And always log EVERYTHING you eat.....those 5 and 10 calorie things add up...and sometimes when you eat things that don't have the nutrition label on it, you don't realie how much cals/carbs they really have! Best of luck to your new and improved lifestyle!
  • shan_occ
    Options
    Hi there all, I want to start off by saying Good luck to you all...I started my journey yesterday and going by my BMI ...I need to loose 80 pounds, but right now my focus is 20 pounds...I have been trying for three years have gotten trainers and did every diet imaginable, but in the end I put it all back on. This time I want to do it with out all the different things out there and watch my calories and exercise. Where i work we just got weighed tonight and we will get weighed every 30 days for the next 3 months, and we all put money in the pot and the one who looses the highest percentage will win the money....And our family all decided to change eating habbits in our house, so with support, and knowledge I hope to be a bit thinner with days, months to come....
    Good luck all
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: