I'm back!...I need hugs and love please....

Options
Hey everybody...I'm back...It's been about three months...I know, wow!.....what was I thinking?...well anyway, I've gained about 10 pounds and know I will need some support and encouragement and I'm willing to do the same so please feel free to holler at me...Muah!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Well the most important thing is you didn't give up the fight....giving up is soooo not worth it! It's like riding a bike....you'll get right back into the swing of things in no time!
  • caranne
    caranne Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just came back here last week after a 3 months absence also, and have about 10 lbs to lose as well, so I know how you feel. Come on, WE CAN DO IT!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou: :smile:
    I don't plan on EVER leaving MFP! :noway: There's NO WAY in hell I want to ever go back to the way I was before I came here! :noway:
  • mandyor
    Options
    You've come back that's all that will matter to you.. You'll get right back into the logging and you'll lose that 10 pound before you know it... Welcome back and you can do it:flowerforyou:
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    You've come back that's all that will matter to you.. You'll get right back into the logging and you'll lose that 10 pound before you know it... Welcome back and you can do it:flowerforyou:

thanks for the support...yes we can do it...
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou: :smile:
    I don't plan on EVER leaving MFP! :noway: There's NO WAY in hell I want to ever go back to the way I was before I came here! :noway:

No way in H.....lol...thanks for the support ..we can make it happen
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    Hi, I just came back here last week after a 3 months absence also, and have about 10 lbs to lose as well, so I know how you feel. Come on, WE CAN DO IT!!

lol...you are almost there...I have about 90 total to lose...10 is just the jump starter...keep up the good work...
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Well the most important thing is you didn't give up the fight....giving up is soooo not worth it! It's like riding a bike....you'll get right back into the swing of things in no time!

:flowerforyou: thanks so much for your support...